Hi there! Have you been keeping up with the Avery Elle previews of the summer release this week? This release is so fantastic! I just love everything!
Floating Wishes has a beautiful handwritten script in some of the most popular sentiments.....hello, wish big, thank you, and celebrate.
I started my card by die cutting the largest frame from the new Wonky Scalloped Frames Elle-ments from black and white cardstock. With the white rectangle, I was able to line up the 'hello' stamp perfectly and stamp them in Avery Elle's pigment inks (Aquamarine, Mimosa, Fizz, Magenta, and Sapphire) using my Mini Misti. I added the frame and stamped sentiment panel with foam adhesive to a black notecard. To finish, I added 3 Copic colored balloons and added Avery Elle Coarse Glitter with a glue pen.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)