Hi there! Have you been keeping up with the Avery Elle previews of the summer release this week? This release is so fantastic! I just love everything!
Floating Wishes has a beautiful handwritten script in some of the most popular sentiments.....hello, wish big, thank you, and celebrate.
I started my card by die cutting the largest frame from the new Wonky Scalloped Frames Elle-ments from black and white cardstock. With the white rectangle, I was able to line up the 'hello' stamp perfectly and stamp them in Avery Elle's pigment inks (Aquamarine, Mimosa, Fizz, Magenta, and Sapphire) using my Mini Misti. I added the frame and stamped sentiment panel with foam adhesive to a black notecard. To finish, I added 3 Copic colored balloons and added Avery Elle Coarse Glitter with a glue pen.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Love the simplicity of this card and the gorgeous colorful balloons add an element of party fun!!
Love your card!
Super fun card, Amy! Those ink colors are absolutely fabulous!!!!
Great card! I love all the layers, fun font and the glittery balloons.
As always, an awesome release! So excited!
Such a fun card! Love the festive balloons... pretty colors!
Fun times on
Carla from Utah
I follow on
Carla from Utah
What a fun and festive card! Love how the colors pop on the black. Fabulous!
Work beautifully done!!!!
Love how the black makes everything else POP.
Love this pretty design. And the sparkle! Awesome card.
I love all of the new ideas!
What a lovely card! :)
1. Awww!!! Love so much your gorgeous card!!! Too cute!!!
2. Follow Avery Elle on Twitter as raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara) and I've just tweeted about the contest https://twitter.com/raggiodiluce82/status/994941272900231168
3. Follow Avery Elle on Facebook as Arianna Barbara and I've just shared about the contest with all my friends https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1746643275416614
4. Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara
5. I'm already Avery Elle's blog follower.
6. I'm already joining Avery Elle's Flickr group as Arianna Barbara (raggiodiluce82)
I love this card!!!!!
I love your colorful card design! The script on the Floating Wishes is so pretty. This set is at the top of my want list!
Very creative and love the card. Thanks for sharing.
Hello! Love love LOVE your use of color! It just pops! And so cheerful and happy - brilliant card, Amy! TFS!
Simple but beautiful card 😍
so cute with the colorful balloons and hellos.
Your card is very original and cute !!
2- I’m already a follower on Twitter with this name : @MargeSSW
And tweeted about the contest here :
3- I’m already a follower on Facebook with this account :
Marjorie Isaline Dumontier
And shared about the contest here :
And repost your publication here :
4- I’m already a follower on Pinterest with this account:
5- I’m already a blog follower with this email :
6- I’m already a follower on Flickr with this account :
margessw / [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Love the different colors.
The balloons make it happy.
thanks for sharing
Love the rainbow of colors and creativeness! Super fun and festive!
how cute!! Love those glittery balloons!
Perfect for birthdays, celebrations, promotions - pretty much you name it, wow
Post a Comment