Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Kitsch Christmas

Hello!  I'm sharing a card using the newest Avery Elle release that is all about the holidays!
  Avery Elle
I decided to go a bit "vintage" with todays card.  I found a gorgeous vintage holiday card (see below) that I used as inspiration mainly because I wanted to use these darling bells from the new set called Kitsch Christmas.

I started by using the new Falling Snow Elle-ments from Avery Elle as my background.  I impressed the snow die about 4 times into my Tumbled Glass Distress Ink'd notecard. I gold heat embossed my bells and added color with Copics.  Adding my bells similar to the inspiration photo, I also added the greenery sprigs to my layout too.  The sentiment was gold heat embossed onto a banner from Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments and layered under the bells.

Kitsch Christmas2

Here's my inspiration photo:



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty.

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so pretty, Amy, I love that falling snow background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails