Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Go big with a Sentiment


Hello!  I have a CAS card to share that is totally flat and easy to slip in the mail.  Avery Elle released this sentiment set, Big Greetings, that is perfect for making quick and easy cards.  I started with a piece of side trimmed watercolor cardstock.  Using the largest brush in the Ranger Artist Brush Set, I watercolored Mustard Seed Distress Ink onto my panel.  I love creating panels like this for all sorts of backgrounds!  

To stamp my sentiment perfectly onto the textured side of the watercolor paper, I used my Mini Misti.  This tool absolutely rocks and works every single time to deepen stamping on uneven surfaces!  Once I was done stamping, I spritzed the entire card front with a Glimmer Mist which you can't see from the picture.  By adding the mist, it gives the card a bit of shine without the bulk of sequins or other embellishments.

Big Greetings
Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous!

Jill Norwood said...

Great tips for an easy and classy card that will go through the mail! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails