Thursday, June 25, 2015

QCP for a quick card!


Hello!  
  Quick Card Panels from Reverse Confetti are just the perfect thing to have on hand for a quick card.  When I was browsing the challenge blogs, I came across the current CAS(E) sketch and thought it was absolutely PERFECT for using a QCP!!!

I've used a QCP from Let's Celebrate and trimmed it into 3 equal strips.....easy peasy!  There's the main part of the sketch already!!!  Using Let's Chill Confetti Cuts, I diecut one of the popsicles with orange cardstock and the handle with very thin cork.  Cork just gives a little bit of texture to a CAS card.  My sentiment from Let's Chill was stamped onto a vellum strip and adhered behind the popsicle.  

CASE this sketch




May15QCP_ProductGraphic


Here's the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!!!  ♥



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Amy I am thrilled that my sketch inspired you to make such an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G card!
Thanks for playing along!

Michelle said...

Fabulous, Amy!! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Lisa H. said...

so eye catching. love how that qcp looks cut into strips. so fun!

Michelle said...

Bee-u-ti-ful.... just perfect for CTS #128!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super CUTE!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Amy! Fabulous take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Awesome take on the sketch! Your card is pure yumminess!

Unknown said...

So deligtful) perfect colors, fantastic composition!

Related Posts with Thumbnails