Hi! It's June 11 and we are ready for another Monthly Meetup Challenge over on the Lil' Inker Designs blog! Go check out the Lil' Inker Designs store!!!
I am still in watercolor mode here so today's card uses the "Faux Embossing" technique with some added watercolor! I began with a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper which I spritzed with lots of water. Next, I began dropping Distress Ink colors randomly to create my own watercolor paper. After letting this dry, I diecut my Perky Posies Dies from this watercolor panel. The result are these fun colored flowers! I've glued my flowers onto a trimmed piece of white cardstock and added a sentiment using the Hello die.
Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of the post on the LID blog.
- You have through June 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after June 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!