Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gold Foil Technique


Hi everyone!
I have a very simple card to share using a foiled sentiment we created while at our Stamping Away Retreat weekend.  

We wanted to bring this ever popular technique to the retreat girls after viewing Jennifer McGuire's video.  Her video gives step by step instructions for creating a foiled image or sentiment using a laminator and laser printer.  I won't re-create the wheel here.......just go watch Jennifer's video HERE!!!!

I simply cut down my sentiment, added foam adhesive, and mounted it onto gold striped pattern paper.  Easy Peasy!

Foiling

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Simply, gorgeous!

Pam T. said...

Beautiful! Where did you find the "Mr & Mrs" sentiment?

Related Posts with Thumbnails