Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Timeless Twine and 10 Minute Craft Dash!

 


You can get the direct link for Gallery Idol to cast your vote and see the entries from the widget on my sidebar------->
You can see my post HERE on my blog!!
 
*******************************************************************************
 
I have a great post today combining several of my teams......Timeless Twine and Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  Timeless Twine is sponsoring the 10 Minute Craft Dash this week and it's a fabulous color combination......one that for me ended up going BABY!  I guess this will go in my stash because well, none of my friends are planning pregnancy any time soon!  LOL  You can also find my project over on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog today as well!
 
Congrats-watermark  
 
I didn't want the red stars to take over the onsies that I stamped so I inked up the star and then slid it across the ink pad and then stamped!  It gave it this striped distressed look!  
 
 
Want to know what you are playing for at the Craft Dash?  An awesome sampler of Timeless Twine!
 
 
And you are probably wondering how long it took me for this card, right?  Well, I was super focused on this idea and yep, I made it under the 10 minute mark!
 
 
We would LOVE to see what you do with these colors this week!!
Thanks for stopping by today!!!! 
 
 

{congrats}
Stamps:  You Said It, Sister, String Me Along, Weather Through (Fresh Squeezed Stamps_
Paper:  White, Soft Stone, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Pattern Paper: Spring Rain Paper Pack (PTI)
Ink:  Lemon Whip, Sky (Amuse), Pure Poppy (PTI)
Twine:  Cherry Red Timeless Twine (Bella Creationz)

12 comments:

Brenda said...

This is soooooo adorable!

Susan said...

So cute!! I love it!!

Shelly said...

Too cute!! Love it! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a sweet card Amy!!

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous card, Amy! I love the technique you used on the stars... I will have to remember this!

Lesley said...

Adorable, Amy! Love how you stamped the star, so cute!

danni reid. said...

LOVE your card♥

Dorothy C. said...

Very cute and adorable! Happy to see you made it into the next round - Good Luck!!!

Daria Z. said...

Such a sweet card, and I love the look you achieved by swiping the stamp!

Paulina said...

Amy, this card is oodles of cuteness! You always rock the Craft Dash and this time was no exception. Those little onesies are adorable!

I'm so glad that you and some of the other Twine-istas were able to join along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Jen Carter said...

That's so sweet! And...you did it under 10 minutes!! :)

Isha Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails