Friday, June 28, 2013

let's celebrate!

Hi everyone!  We are amidst 2 baseball/softball tourneys right now.  We played last night but the game was called due to lighting before it was considered a full game.......so tonight, we play the same team again!  Go Xtreme!
 
Anyway, I have a card to share using one of my favorite stamp sets from Neat & Tangled called On the Strip 2.  I adore this set and I may or may not have channeled my inner Laura Bassen for this one!  I did not attempt something very detailed as I wouldn't hold a candle to Laura's plaids!  :)   Here's my simple version:
 
let's celebrate2
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful start to your weekend!!! 
{let's celebrate!}
Stamps:  On the Strip 2, Party Dots (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  True Black, White (PTI)
Ink:  Grass, Papaya, Bubblegum (AMuse), Versafine Onyx Black
Misc:  Black Gems

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

Stripe perfection Amy! LOVE this!

Kim S said...

What a gorgeous use of a stripe!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous card Amy, you are awesome...I hope you know that!

Happy Dance said...

Laura would be so proud of you! Great card, with a sweet touch of pastel plaid. Love how it's backed with black, and the three little black blings perfectly emphasize that. Really a fun card! Bev

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE the Design and the colors of this! TANKS for sharing and Good Luck with your GAME!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Sharron said...

Love the wonderful summery colors! Perfect plaid with the black & white!

Renee said...

I love it!!
Those colors against black...
perfect! :)
And have fun at the game...
since humidity is running 500% (maybe just a slight exaggeration)...
I'm so glad ball is over for us! :)

Jean Bullock said...

Love this. Going to pin it. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601438963/

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, this is so pretty! Love your fabulous design.

Jen Carter said...

Loving these colors and how they overlap! Very fun card!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Love your simple, bright plaid! Your execution is always so flawless!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails