Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wee Memories #76

We're back for another edition of the Wee Memories Challenge!  This week we're celebrating Birthdays and Parties.



Next weekend, my daughter has a friend's birthday party to go to.  So I took this opportunity to make a Birthday tag and a Gift Card envelope as we're not sure yet what we're getting her friend.  I mean she IS just 6 yrs old.........so that could change tonight or tomorrow or right now for that matter!  :) 



I thought it was about time to get some use out of my Cupcake Collection Dies from PTI.  Pair these with the coordinating stamp set, you have a great match! 

This week's fantastic sponsor is Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker and the winner of this challenge wins a Paper Prize Pack!  Who could use more paper?  :)  We love seeing all your cards week after week, so keep them coming!
{Gift card envelope and Tag set)
All supplies PTI unless noted.
Stamps:  Cupcake Collection, Fillable Frames #5
Paper:  Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, Springtime Collection DP (Echo Park)
Ink:  Versamark, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Dies:  Cupcake Collection, Seed Packet Die, Tag Sale Die #4, Sentiment Flag Die (Lil' Inker Designs), Circle Nesties (Spellbinders)
Misc:  Dark Chocolate Dot Ribbon, Prisma Glitter, Glue Pen, Brown Twine (my LSS), Hibiscus Burst Button

11 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

These are so sweet!!!! Love the sparkle! perfect for a 6 year old girl :)

Christina said...

I know my 6 year old daughter would love these! Your color choices and addition of the glitter are perfect for a little girl.

Annette Allen said...

aww so adorable... I am loving all the PINK...my favorite color...that cupcake is so cute..

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

wow!! love this sweet party set! the pinks! perfect for 6 years old girl!

Laurel said...

Fabulous, love the colors!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning colours. I just love the pink!! those beautiul papers and the yummy cupcakes.. awesome!!

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
Love those colors...
and the sparkly cupcakes!! :)
And yes...
at 6...
those little minds change so quickly you can get whiplash from all the directions they seem to go! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

ooooh, pretty...

Lindsay said...

These are totally adorable! LOVE the pink and cupcakes!

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE this so much!! Super, super cute!! Beautiful set and those pink cupcakes are to die for!! LOVE!!

Laurie said...

Totally cute! I love this set! And how am I SO behind?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails