Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Fall and ColourQ

Hi there!  Amy here with you via the Market Street blog!  As I write this post to tell you how I enjoy the fall weather, it is a crazy 70 degrees here in Kansas.  Beautiful beautiful weather!  This is my type of weather too!  All this aside, I thought I would share one last "FALL" card with you since we are now heading into the Holiday season. 

This card uses the wonderful Autumn Greetings set.  I thought I would use this set one last time for a "fall" theme.  I chose to go a different route with my card today.......CAS.  Well, that is except for the colored little scarecrow.  I wanted him front and center! 


I layered a couple of cardstock color panels down the side with one being stamped with the Pretty Perfect Grid background stamp and then stamped a simple sentiment and added a button!  Have you checked out Autumn Greetings?  It isn't only for fall themed cards.......it has a fabulous floral image too.  I'll be sure to show you more with that later!


I haven't played along with the girls over at the ColourQ for a long time but when I sat down to make this card, I needed a little help with some colors and this week's color palette was perfect!!  I do not own any Rich RazzleBerry so I improvised and colored using my Prismas and OMS and I did find a button in my stash that matched it pretty well (it's showing up dark here).  Thanks so much for stopping by!


{Happy Fall}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Autumn Greetings and Pretty Perfect Grid Background (both Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Ripe Avocado, Orange Zest, Kraft, SS White
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Dark Chocolate
Misc:  White Silk Ribbon, Copics, Prismas, OMS, Foam Tape

15 comments:

Renee said...

Power's back...
yea!! :)
This is fabulous!!!
Love the colors...
and that fabby layout!
I'm CASE'ing this...
with all my upcoming cards...
it's perfect! :)
And that little guy is adorable...
your coloring is incredible!

Brandi said...

This is absolutely adorable!

Jen Carter said...

I love that bow through the button!! That scarecrow is just too cute!

Kara said...

so cute! great use of the colors!! love that scarecrow! so glad you joined us this week at the ColourQ, Amy!!

Lynn said...

Your button bow has me thinking I need some of that thin ribbon...I love when Maile uses it! This card is oh so sweet...and definitely happy fall with the gorgeous weather we've been having too!

Patrice said...

love your use of color on the scarecrow!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute scarecrow :) Enjoy that weather, it's been fairly warm here too. I hope it means we'll have a mildly cold winter.

Keva said...

This is SO cute! Love the purple scarecrow and the layout is adorable. Sweet.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Ooh, Amy I love this C7S card! What a cute image! Thank you so much for playing with us at the colourQ this week!

Laurie HIMCR said...

This is just way too cute!! Love it!

Christina said...

Oh, how adorable is this image! You've colored him perfectly, and I love the pop of orange. Great design, Amy!

Sylvia said...

Such a cute card, Amy! Love that scarecrow! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Lindsay said...

Sooo cute Amy! I love the scarecrow and the texture, very nice!

Laurie said...

That scarecrow is adorable! This card is just too fun!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute....CAS but makes me SMILE!!! Thanks for playing with us at CQC this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails