Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some new goodies!

So I get these regular emails from my local scrapbook store when they update with what's "new" in the store.  I always find a way to make it there to check it out.  This card uses several new goodies I picked up last week.


First up.....this awesome new Sunflower Die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  Being from Kansas, I know I went through my stage of "collecting" sunflower decor when the country style of decorating was in.  But what remains is that I love to see fields of sunflowers in Kansas!  They are so full of color!


Next, do you notice all that yummy pattern paper??  It is the newest line called Lost & Found Two: Sunshine by My Mind's Eye.  Love, love.  They are double sided goodness!!!  My sentiment is also from a new purchase:  Sunny Days by Verve.  You will be seeing more of this set soon!  Here is a close up of the sunflower showing the detail to the middle part of the die. 



I used one of the Viva la Verve sketches for this card........VLVAUG2011.


Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for stopping by!  My next MSS post will be up tonight at 7pm CST.  You can't miss it!

{A day to remember}
Stamps:  Sunny Days (Verve)
Paper:  Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, Rustic White, and Summer Sunrise (all PTI), Lost and Found Two: Sunshine (MME)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (PTI), Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Misc:  Sunflower Die (Cheery Lynn Designs), Small Scallop Border Die (PTI), Flourish Die (Sizzix), Half and Half Dies (PTI), Linen IP (PTI), Janome Sew Mini, Foam Tape

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh I just love that paper, and the flowers are perfection! What a great card Amy!

Stephanie Washburn said...

LOVE this card, girl! You're killing me- just added two more things to my mile long wish list! Those sunflowers are killer and I was debating last week whether to get MME Sunshine or Breeze and got Breeze. I think I need Sunshine, too... lol!

Kim O'Connell said...

GASP! I just love this card, Amy! So cheery and insprirational!

Kara said...

love the sunflowers and that paper is great!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Beautiful! Just love how you've used those beautiful patterned papers.

Sue W. said...

Gorgeous card from a fellow Kansan!

Jen Carter said...

Ummmmmm...LOVE!!! This is so pretty! I LOVE, LOVE that sunflower die! How fabulous is that center too!! Swoon!! The paper is fantastic too. I love the detail of the little bit of border peeking out from under it. LOVE the sentiment too. Love it ALL!!

Lisa Petrella said...

WOW! Those die-cut sunflowers are BEAUTIFUL!!! And those patterned papers are super yummy!!!!

Marisa said...

Your sunflowers are fabulous!! Love how you incorporated them into the Verve sketch. Great card :)

Christina said...

All of your new goodies look like they were meant to be together! Love the sunflowers and fabulous papers!

Karen B. said...

Absolutely beautiful Amy! Great colors and patterns.

Eva said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love, love, love the sunflowers!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Marvelous job with this sketch Amy! Love those big flowers!
~Meredith

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Amy! I LOVE that sunflower die!

Laura Isham said...

I literally gasped when I saw this card- its so beautiful. I MUST have that die! I hope that I can make it look as good as you did on this card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just gorgeous, Amy! I LOVE the sunflowers! Thanks for playing with the sketch!

Angelica Suarez said...

LOVE that sunflower!!! So beautiful!

Laurie said...

Wow was I so behind or what? This is gorgeous Amy! Those flowers are so fun! This is an amazing card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails