Sunday, August 28, 2011

Market Street Stamps Block Party & PDCC

How is everyone's weekend?!  I'm off to more ball games but I have a card to share that I made for the Market Street Stamps Block Party going on right now!  It is not too late.....so go get inky!



Here's what you have to do:


•Create a new project with MSS stamps! It can be anything (cards, layouts, altered items, etc.)- be creative and have FUN!
•Link your project below by Sunday, August 28th at 11:59 PM Central Time
•Note: Your creations for this contest will not be considered for the Cream of the Crop contest. Each MSS contest or challenge requires a separate, unique entry to be eligible to win!

Here's what you could win!


•One randomly selected participant will win an awesome prize package full of yummy stamps & accessories!
•ONE show stoppin' paper crafter will be asked to join us for a Guest Design spot for the following month! (The winner for August will be the Guest Designer for the month of October!)



This week Market Street Stamps is also sponsoring The Play Date Cafe!  So I had to play along with the beautiful color palette since I might just have some MSS!  :)  This card uses some DP from Lost and Found: Market Street (ironically) by MME.  I tell ya, these papers are soo beautiful.  I did some Copic coloring to the flowers from one of the newest release stamp sets: Autumn Greetings and fuzzy cut them out. 



And remember ALL of the new Market Street Stamps are available RIGHT NOW and can be purchased in our shop with a special discount of 15% OFF for one whole week! or if you gotta have 'em all......25% OFF ALL stamps if purchased in our AUGUST BUNDLE!  I've heard from several of you who have ordered your new stamps already and can't wait to get them!!!  I can't wait to see you next month in the Cream of the Crop or at the Block Party!


{For You}
Stamps:  Autumn Greetings (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Rustic White, Aqua Mist (all PTI)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Copics, Fillable Frame Die (PTI), Scallop Border Die (MFT), Aqua Mist Grograin Ribbon (PTI), Crystal Stickles, Janome Sew Mini

25 comments:

Keva said...

Ooh, this is so pretty! The colors from PDCC look great and I love that paper. I ordered on release night (thanks to you!!) and definitely cannot wait to get my stamps in!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card Miss Amy!!! Well done!!!

Michele Gross said...

Amy, I love this! Its sweet and fresh and a wonderful pairing of stamps with colors :) So glad you came to play with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Laurie said...

I love this little pocket of flowers! So so super cute! And I see some stitching too! I really need to pull out my sewing machine too!

Debbie Carriere said...

Such a fantastic card, Amy!! Love the colors, the layout, & that sweet bouquet of flowers - just perfect!!

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card...love those flowers..

Renee said...

Super fabby card!!
Love that paper...
and those fussy cut flowers are perfect!
Just gorgeous...
as always!! :)

Jen Carter said...

Pretty!! I love the colors and the way you used the frame die!! I like the sparkly flower centers too!

Anonymous said...

Oooo love what you did with the flowers Amy and that paper and ribbon is just divine :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Christina said...

Love these soft colors and the fun plaid! The glittered flower centers are so pretty, and I love the way you oriented the label die.

Karen B. said...

I have never tried MME paper, and now I really think I need too. What a great and pretty card.

Tracey said...

Such a sweet card Amy!!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet card Amy! Love the cute bouquet of flowers and the dps!!!

Stephanie Washburn said...

OOOOHHH!!! SO pretty, Amy! Love the softness of this- that paper is GORGEOUS!

Cindy said...

I love this Amy. That little spray of flowers really sets off the card.

Lindsay said...

So so pretty Amy! I love the papers and those flowers are perfect!

Angelica Suarez said...

GORGEOUS, Amy!!! I adore that big bow and the die that you used above the flowers. Simply beautiful! And I love that pretty pink you used to color your flowers too!! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Lovin' that sweet, glittered, flower cluster! And your patterned paper couldn't be more perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I always like to see your unique style, Amy. THe cluster of flowers looks terrific together in front of the plaid dp. So glad Market STreet is our sponsor this week! I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with my new stamp. :) Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

So elegant! Love the bow.

Shannon White said...

Oooh, Miss Amy, this is is soo Sweet! love the Pretty color combo and Terrific dp's! thanks os much for your sweet comment on my blog today. Sure made me smile!

Hugs
Shannon 8-)

Kara said...

so so cute!!

Aleksandra said...

I love your card! It is so elegant and so clean. Beautiful!

Have a great crafting day!
Aleksandra

Jaclyn Miller said...

Hi Amy, gorgeous and perfect as usual. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

kasia c. said...

Oh Amy, I love this card! The design is just fabulous! That petered paper is so pretty and that cluster of flowers is perfect

Related Posts with Thumbnails