Monday, November 23, 2009

The rest of Halloween 2009!


Well, I thought I'd better finish posting the rest of my Halloween cards before Thanksgiving!  Now, I need to get busy making my Christmas gifties and cards!!  First up, is this cute little card....it's about a 4X4 size.  This was Payton's Halloween card this year.  I just love how this turned out!  I used True Black cardstock and stamped various Halloween words to make my own pattern!  I just lined up the 3 rows of words on a clear block and stamped in Fresh Snow ink!  This way you don't have to constantly line up the words!  I layered New Leaf and misc. orange cardstock stamped with Polka Dots stamps next.  Then I punched that cute bat border!  Next, a couple of stitched buttons on the border with button twine.

Here is a little closer up photo of the pumpkin image.  I just love how the addition of the glitter around the border gives it just a little sparkle!!  This was done using a glue pen and prisma glitter.  And dont'cha just love that pumpkin? 

Next up, is the "scary" card I made for Brett.  I used a cute little stamp set here that I bought this season.
I started out by stamping the same words across some Summer Sunrise cardstock.  Stamped and cut out the little skeleton and raised with a pop dot.  Next, came the fun part!!  The spider webs/spiders! 

Here is a closer up photo of the spiders and their legs!!  OMG, I just love this stuff on their legs...makes them so creepy!!  I used Sparkly Fluff for his legs....simply use a glue pen where you want the fluff to stick!  And I had to add a googly eye too!! 

Well, off now to go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner! 

{Pumpkin card}  All supplies Papertrey Ink unless stated
Stamps:  Boo to You, Polka Dot Basics
Cardstock:  True Black, New Leaf, and Only Orange (SU)
Ink:  True Black, Fresh Snow, Orangerie
Misc:  True Black and Orange Zest buttons, button twine, Pop dot, Prisma glitter, Bat border punch (EK Success)

{Skeleton card}
Stamps:  Mr. Bones (Bo Bunny), Boo to You
Cardstock:  True Black, New Leaf, Summer Sunrise
Ink:  True Black, Fresh Snow, Summer Sunrise
Misc:  True Black buttons, DMC floss, googly eyes, Sparkly Fluff (Our Craft Lounge), pop dot

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails