Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hear Ye, Hear Ye......

Here is the invitation I made for my daughter's birthday party last October. It is a simple gate-fold card using the Scor-Pal. The ribbon "ties" it together. The inside invitation greeting goes something like this and a castle was stamped "behind" the words:

"Hear Ye, Hear Ye! All ye Princesses

Princes, Kings and Queens

of the Land"

You are cordially invited to

attend the 3rd birthday celebration of

Princess Payton.

This event will be held at the

Kolling Castle

in the Kingdom of Topeka.

This celebration will commence on

Oct. 26, 2008.

Please RSVP to the King or Queen.


It turned out so cute!! I had great responses from those that RSVP'd asking what the Queen thought Princess Payton would like for her birthday!! I also made matching thank-you's that I sent out.

1 comment:

Diane said...

ADORABLE!!!! and I LOVE the wording on the invites! WTG! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails