Sunday, February 8, 2009

Disney momentos

Here are some Disney autograph books that I've been working on for my kids to get autographs of the characters at Disneyworld. I plan on snapping a pic as well and when we get home, I will put together their mini autograph book!! The dimensions are 4 x 5 1/2" and boy I sure do wish that I had the new Zutter Rount it All corner rounder for this project!! It would have worked perfect.....the way I did it works, but this would have saved so much time!! This tool will certainly be on my list of things from Serendipity soon.
I did some looking locally for a Mickey Mouse stamp set to use and found this one at my LSS (Scrapbooks Etc.). I still want to do some looking to find a bigger one to use for my scrapbook once we get back. This set is by EK Success and fits perfectly with their circle punch!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails