Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Release Day!

Sunny Flowers 

Wahoo!  
It's release day at Technique Tuesday!  All the fun stamps and dies I've shared the past 2 days are available TODAY!  

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the release details and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  


Since I'm from the Sunflower State, Sunny Flowers is my favorite from this release!  I couldn't wait to color them!

I started with white heat embossing the Sunny Flowers image onto Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper.  Using Wild Honey, Scattered Straw, Fossilized Amber, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn, and Peacock Feathers.....I watercolored the image adding shading with less water.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink and a black layered 'SMILE' was added above.  To bring out the yellow of the sunflowers, I layered my trimmed panel onto a yellow panel that was layered with a strip of polka dot paper.

Sunny Flowers2



1 comment:

Bev said...

Wow... I love this card, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails