Friday, August 3, 2018

Reverse Confetti / You are my Sunshine

Sunbean for CASology 

Hello!  One of the design images I love in papercrafting is sun, sunbeams, sunshine, sunlight, sunset, etc, etc.  So when I saw one of my favorite challenges theme was "sunbeam", I had to play along!  I think it's because I relate sunshine to being happy and that it's going to be a good day.

Talk about clean and simple.......I took the Stitched Rays Cover Panel from Reverse Confetti.  I began blending Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink from the center out.  For the sun's center, I stamped the 'You are my Sunshine', from My Sunshine, in Sunshine Dye Ink from Reverse Confetti.  That's a lot of sunshine!! 😄  As a final touch, I added a few Buttercream gems from Pretty Pink Posh!

Sunbeam for CASology




I mentioned earlier one of my favorite challenge blogs......CASology.  If you love a CAS challenge, make sure to check it out!



7 comments:

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Amy. Love how simple and sunny it is. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful, bright & sunny card! Love the stitched rays and touch of shine from the gems. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology, Amy!

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Love the faux stitch rays! The little gems are a great touch! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

What a lovely warm glow ... get texture with the stitch lines too. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

Melissa said...

Amy, this is simply lovely! Your design has it all...texture, white space, dimension and interest! So happy and cheery too! :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology!

Jen W. said...

CAS gorgeousness, Amy, and those gems are so cool! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful creation - I love it, Jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails