Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Queen & Co. / Bug Jar Kit


Hello!  I have to share the cutest addition to the Love Jar Kit.......Bug Jar Kit!  The toppings in this kit are so adorable!!  I created two shaker cards from this kit but there are so many other ways to use this kit too!  

Queen & Co

Let's start with a BUG card.  Specifically this little caterpillar image!  I created my shaker using the dies from the Love Jar Kit and filled it with the leaf toppings, wood toppings, and the rubble toppings.  I love the woodsy effect with pairing the wood with the rubble toppings!


My background was created with pattern paper from Delightful Dots.  To ground my bug shaker, I white heat embossed the 'cute as a bug' sentiment many times onto a strip of dark brown cardstock.  To finish, I added some twine around the jar lid and the caterpillar with branch to the jar.  



Supplies:


For my second card, I decided to keep it fresh using pastel colors.  I started by creating my bug shaker using the same dies except I added the bow and jar topper from the Bug Kit.  I added three colors of butterfly toppings and some clear diamond toppings for my shaker contents.


My background was created with several pattern papers from Flirty Florals paper pad.  To finish, I added a colored die cut butterfly and sentiment banner to the butterfly jar.  



Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails