Thursday, August 16, 2018

Hello Bluebird / Ghostly Greetings and Autumn Gatherings

Ghostly Greetings

Hello!  I am here to share some fun and adorable new stuff that is available now from Hello Bluebird.  Release day was yesterday but we are starting our showcase days to share even more inspiration from the new release!


My first card uses Ghostly Greetings and those adorable smiling candy corn images!  I created a watercolor wash for my background using Carved Pumpkin and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks allowing each layer to dry.  I splattered some of the ink over the background too.  

The great thing about this set is that there isn't much coloring needed!  A quick color to my candy corn using Copics is all they needed.  I did outline my ghost and banner greeting with C1 Copic.  After my images were adhered to my panel, I stamped tiny star clusters in black ink and added some die cut stars.

Ghostly Greetings2


**************************

My second card uses Autumn Gatherings and all it's itty bitty little images.  I created a mini card using the new Gallery Frame Die #3 and some die cut birch trees from the Birch Tree Dies.

Autumn Gatherings

I lightly ombre ink blended Dried Marigold Distress Ink over a panel of Bristol Smooth watercolor paper (because it blends SO well on this paper).  I added my frame, birch trees, and stamped my sentiment.  I added my Copic colored squirrel and its PSL in a to go cup!  What's so fun is that the dies for these animals cut out the hands so they can hold these cute little images!  To finish, I added some colored and die cut fall leaves.

Autumn Gatherings2

Make sure to check out this ADORABLE release from Hello Bluebird!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards, Amy! Jo x

~amy~ said...

So cute! Love your cards Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails