Wednesday, August 22, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Sneak Peek Day 3

Darling Dragons2

Hello!!
 Welcome back to more inspiration for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 24th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.


I've used Darling Dragons along with the Hocus Pocus SugarCut to create my spooky scene. Darling Dragons has 5 different dragon images in the set.  I ink blended Chipped Sapphire and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks over some Bristol Smooth Watercolor paper for easy blending and added some white pigment ink splatters.  I added my dragon image with foam adhesive atop my ink blended panel where the bubbles were die cut and purple glittery paper was layered behind.  I added a few stars and die cut moon to finish.

Darling Dragons3





Would you like to winAll you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog posts.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 27.



SugarPea Designs
Amy Kolling
Special Guests:

22 comments:

M DelValle said...

Super cute image and card design.

Mary Holshouser said...

Cute card.
Halloween is such fun. Love
all of the new stamps/die for
the occasion. Thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mrsfish02 said...

These baby dragons are the cutest guys. Love your card pairing with hocus pocus. My mind is crazy with ideas already. Nicely done.

Jen P said...

Such a fun card! Darling!

Michele K. Henderson said...

That kite critter is adorable! Love the beautiful coloring technique too!

Lisa Reber said...

OMG, this is freakin' adorable!

Dee Earnshaw said...

super card - so cute:)

sharon g said...

Your dragon is adorable. I love the bubbles coming up, too. THIS IS ADORABLE.

Cyndi said...

Adorable card. Cutest dragon ever!

Fawntastic Creations said...

EEP! These little dragons are soo cute!!!

Karthikha said...

Aww such a sweet adorable creation!! <3

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness of your card!!! 😍

Karen Day said...

Ha! So cute, Amy!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such cute little monster! I love your design!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

There are some lovely stamps and dies in this release!!! Love your work!

Troppostella said...

WWWOOOWWW I love this :-)))

NinaS said...

So cute. Beautiful card.

Jeanetta said...

Awesome card! Love the colors, coloring, embellishments, and design.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Oh my! Your card is too cute! Beautiful coloration.

Amy M. said...

Those dragons are darling!!!

~amy~ said...

oh how CUTE!!! Love that guy and your color choices!

Dana M said...

Adorable card! Such a fun little scene and that critter is just too cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails