Friday, August 24, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Release Day!


Eucalyptus Wreath

Hello!!
 It's Release Day for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we shared inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

All the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting tonight, August 24th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.



One of my favorite sets of this release......Eucalyptus Wreath.  I've paired this with the Grateful Greetings stamps and Grateful SugarCut.  

I gold heat embossed the large wreath onto Bristol Smooth cardstock.  I used this cardstock because I wanted to color in the wreath with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  This panel was trimmed down and gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine was flicked over the top.  I added this to a panel of coordinating green cardstock that was cut with the Postage Stamp SugarCut.  I added a gold die cut Grateful SugarCut and a coordinating sentiment strip also in gold embossing.  As a final touch, I added Metallic Rose Gold gems from Pretty Pink Posh.


Eucalyptus Wreath2






Would you like to winAll you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog posts.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 27.



SugarPea Designs
Amy Kolling
Special Guests:

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh so pretty, love the green + gold Amy!

Claire Broadwater said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! Love it! XX

Mrsfish02 said...

I can see this wreath is wonderful in all colors. Love what you did with yours. Nicely done.

Jen P said...

Beautiful card! I love the beautiful wreath with the gold. Stunning!

Mary Holshouser said...

Beautiful.
The leaves ar almost transparent.
Love the framing.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Becca Yahrling said...

So very pretty! I love this wreath. Of course, I have a thing for wreaths. lol

sharon g said...

The embossing looks great. I like the simplicity of this card.

Parker said...

The autumnal green with gold is so beautiful.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love how you heat embossed and colored the wreath :)

Jeanetta said...

How pretty! Great card.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing…

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the soft green color you used! This is a great set for fall!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful, elegant card. The Eucalyptus Wreath is gorgeous!

Mary-Anne V said...

very pretty and elegant looking!

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the postage frame.

Karthikha said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the colors! :)

Dana M said...

Beautiful and elegant card! Gorgeous colors and design.

Patti H. said...

Love the colors you chose for this gorgeous wreath, Amy! So elegant! This stamp looks so versatile & one I really need,(want),in my stash!

JessicaK said...

Wow, the gold embossing looks amazing and great tone for the fall. Beautiful!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Thus set is fantastic and your interpretation great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails