Monday, August 20, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Sneak Peek Day 1

To Infinity and Beyond
Hello!!
 I am excited to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release from SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets and matching dies.......there's something you are sure to love!  

I hope you'll join me here over the next 5 days as I share Sweet Peeks for the all the NEW products that will be available for purchase starting this Friday, August 24th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.  Which have you seen the brand new online store?  It looks amazing and easy to use!

************************************

I am using the set To Inifinity and Beyond as well as the Star Dust SugarCut.


I did some Distress Ink blending for my background using Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean.  To make it appear like stars, I splattered water droplets and white pigment ink.  I Copic colored and die cut my images.  I added them with foam adhesive except to the rocket, I added it with an action wobbler!  It's so cool!!!  To finish, I added my sentiment with white heat embossing.

To Infinity and Beyond2







Would you like to winAll you need to do is leave a comment on the SPD blog posts.  It's really that easy!  Winners during our Product Release will be announced on Monday, August 27.


SugarPea Designs
♥♥Amy Kolling♥♥
Special Guests:

24 comments:

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous background, Amy!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute outer space card...great background for these cute images.

Cynthia Evanoff said...

I really thank you for the star dust sugar cut idea and the background. Can't wait for an out-of-space card.

Ardyth said...

So cute! (The link from SPD's blog to you isn't working - I'm glad I knew where to find you!)

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, you put it all together so well! The die cut vapor trail, the stamped images, the atmosphere...

Sue D said...

Fabulous space scene. Love the stars.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love this great space scene - beautiful work:)

Karthikha said...

What an amazing fun card!! Love the galaxy!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND! And great job coloring!

Dana M said...

Fantastic and fun card Amy! Gorgeous background, wonderful design and beautifully executed.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful and funny card!!! Love the background!!!

Becca Yahrling said...

So cute!! And your BG is lovely.

Jen P said...

What a delightful outer space card! Your background is beautiful and really showcases those cute stamps!

Nunzia Carusio said...

I love your background so much! Beautiful card!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so darling! I love the little rocket and the cut out stars!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the stars trailing from
the space ship. Cute card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You always add so much detail to your card, it is awesome!

Amy M. said...

Super cute card! Love the star trail behind your rocket <3

SHartl said...

Oh, I love that background and the super cute space scene so much!

M DelValle said...

So cute! Love the space scene!

Jeanetta said...

Gorgeous card! Love the coloring, background, stars, planets, and spaceship.

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE it.

AndreaH said...

great card, love the background, the stars are great. I can see me doingbone similar to this. Love it xx

Parker said...

This is THE BEST space/astronaut I've ever seen. I need to get my hands on this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails