Saturday, August 11, 2018

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash Challenge (Wedding)

SYSWedding

Hello!  I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Every month will be a new theme and this month we are showcasing WEDDING!

No automatic alt text available.

Some popular wedding colors lately I've seen are Mint and Lavender.  I translated with Reverse Confetti colors Seafoam and Wisteria.  

I layered pattern paper from Fun Times behind a white Tall Stripe Confetti Cuts.  I stamped the floral images from Elegant Florals in Seafoam and Wisteria Reverse Confetti Dye Inks.  After layering the floral images over my Tall Stripe panel, I added a stamped sentiment banner from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts using a sentiment from Celebrations.

SYSWedding2







2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is so pretty!

cljordison said...

Such a pretty card! Love your color choices! Thanks for sharing!🌞

Related Posts with Thumbnails