Saturday, August 11, 2018

Hello Bluebird / Spook-Tacular

Trick or Treat

Hello!  Welcome to the first of a few posts sharing projects using the newest Hello Bluebird release!  Hope you are ready for some ADORABLE Halloween/Fall images!


This first card uses the new Spooky Scene Die.  What I love about this die is that it cuts the pieces and you can piece them back together including a thin FRAME!  To a notecard, I added a piece of alcohol ink Yupo paper.  I die cut the Spooky Scene out of black cardstock, adhered to my notecard, and then rubbed white pigment ink over the die cuts for an eerie look.  I white heat embossed a sentiment from Trick or Treat to the bottom left and added a Copic colored little Frankenstein!  To complete my scene, I added some die cut bats, moon, and tombstones!

Trick or Treat2 

****************************************

Spooky Script

My second card uses some iconic images for Halloween using Spooky Script.  I started by blending in Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink and spritzing with water.  I added die cut black frames from Gallery Frame Die #1.  Inside the frames, I stamped the solid images in black ink along with the beautifully scripted Happy Halloween.  To lighten things up, I added 3 die cut ghosts!

Spooky Script2

2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute Halloween cards, Amy!!!

Christine Kiehl said...

YAY! These are adorable! I am stoked for the up and coming Halloween holiday and am digging out my spooky stamps too! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails