Thursday, September 7, 2017

Reverse Confetti / STAMPtember

SSS STAMPtember2 

Hello!  Did you know STAMPtember is now in full swing over at Simon Says Stamp?  This whole month there are new products released and one of the most fun are the collaborations they do with other companies! 

Reverse Confetti STAMPtember Exclusive


I am sharing the collaboration between Reverse Confetti and Simon Says Stamp with the new stamp set called Celebrate Your Day.  

100% of the profits from this stamp set will go to support The Pink Fund.  
The Pink Fund offers financial support to those who need it during Breast Cancer treatments.  This is a cause near and dear to Jen del Muro from Reverse Confetti as she has been in #beastmode with her breast cancer journey!  Love you Jen!

I love bold black and white so I paired it up with one of my favorite Reverse Confetti Colors.....Flamingo.  I've stamped my main image in black and then the word CELEBRATE in Flamingo ink.  My whole image was clear heat embossed over the colors for a shiny fun look.  I added a thin strip of Flamingo cardstock, a stamped/diecut bow from Boxes and Balloons, and some bling.

SSS STAMPtember


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Amy, this is sweet, loving this set.... Great work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails