Thursday, September 14, 2017

Catherine Pooler Designs / CAS(E) this Sketch!


Hello2


Hello and Welcome!  I am sharing a card made with a brand new stamp set from Lydia Evans for Catherine Pooler Designs called Tilly's Garden.  


With this floral stamp set, I could literally create tons of different backgrounds using all the stamps from this set!  I've stamped all my blooms using Catherine Pooler Dye Inks in Tiara, Tiki Torch, Bellini (MY FAVORITE COLOR!), Orange Twist, Sweet Sixteen, Flirty Fuchsia, It's a Girl, Party Dress, Garden Party, Rockin' Red, and Midnight.  I added the new Hello Die done in black cardstock to the bottom edge of my floral panel.  Everything was adhered to a notecard that was stamped with the chevron border from Yay! Stripes.  
**There is a sneaky peek at one of the new blocks that will be available in the store too!

Hello3

I also used the newest sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch! where I am this week's guest as a past winner!  Here's the sketch for this week!  Thanks Chrissy for having me back!

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Welcome to the team this week, Amy!!! LOvely addition, in more ways than one! xx
=]

donna mikasa said...

Amy! So awesome to have you guesting with us! LOVE your card--the flowered panel looks like patterned paper!

reeree62 said...

Love it, Amy!!

Leigh Penner said...

Yay, Amy! So happy to have you join us at CTS! I love your wonderful take on the sketch-- it's so pretty!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Congratulations on guest designing at CTS this week, Amy! The flower patterned (stamped) background is so colorful and pretty! Hideko

Related Posts with Thumbnails