Friday, September 15, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh / STAMPtember

Damask Greetings

Hello!  Did you know STAMPtember is now in full swing over at Simon Says Stamp?  This whole month there are new products released and one of the most fun are the collaborations they do with other companies! 


I am sharing the collaboration between Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says Stamp with the new stamp set called Damask Greetings.

I've used ONE image from this stamp set to stamp an entire panel in a light pink pigment ink from Fresh Ink.  To  make this easier, I've used some grid cardstock I've had in my stash for years but Simon Says Stamp now has a background stamp so you can stamp your own!  My sentiment was heat embossed onto a vellum banner from Stitched Labels 1 and sewn on using my sewing machine.

Damask Greetings2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


12 comments:

Diana Hernandez said...

Very pretty card, Great work. tfs

bkazoo said...

Cute card. Love how the stamping turned out

Teresa Doyle said...

Wow, wow, WOW Amy, this is PRETTY! Well done!

Cheryl Jones said...

Your card is beautiful. Well done.

Heather M said...

Beautiful! Love the delicate pink you chose.

Karthikha said...

Wow! That looks like a patterned paper! Wonderful work :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Lovely and delicate card.

Stacey L. Palmer said...

Fabulous Background!!! So lovely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the background im in love with this release

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the background im in love with this release

SugarGem said...

Wow I'm so totally impressed

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

So pretty in pink!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails