Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Reverse Confetti / Countdown to Confetti Day 1

Monsterous 

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the Reverse Confetti September Release! 
Reverse Confetti is releasing .....7 new stamp sets and 11 Confetti Cuts this month as well as the Every Little Bit paper pad.  This month's release is very fallish and fun!!    Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!


You know we always start with the amazing stamp sets designed by Dawn Machell for Reverse Confetti.  This month there are THREE!  

For my spooky card, I've used Monsterous and coordinating Monsterous Confetti Cuts.  I started by die cutting the Wonky Stripe Panel and inlaying various pattern papers from Every Little Bit (new) and Fright Night.  My images were Copic colored and glossy accents were added to the eyes.  The sentiment was stamped onto a mini tag from Box Wrap Confetti Cuts and added with a tiny black twine bow.  

Monsterous3

*************************************************

Nuts About You 

My next card uses Nuts About You and coordinating Nuts About You Confetti Cuts.  The images were Copic colored and added to a Leaf Lattice Cover Panel in white over one of the pattern papers from Every Little Bit.  My little scene was added to the various circles from the new die set Fa La La Circle.  

Nuts About You3










*************************

Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes (wink, wink)!

Fetti' Friend--Juhi Khanna


32 comments:

Diana Sears said...

Very cute!! Love the wonky panel!!

~amy~ said...

Amy, these are stinkin' adorable! Our Nuts about you cards look alike'ish! Soooo FUN!

Karthikha said...

2 beautiful cards :) The monsters and the squirrel are sooo cute :)

Lisa H. said...

cute, cute, cute! love these Amy.

Pennie said...

Really cute card!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Adorable monsters!!! I love all the colors and layers!

Sue D said...

Cute monsters and adorable squirrel. I like the papers you used too.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Adorable cards. Love those monsters and your fun background you created. TFS

Dawn Gross said...

Love both your cards, but the Nuts About You set is my favorite!!

Juhi said...

Super adorable cards!!! Love how you created the background for the monster card.

mtscrapgal said...

I like the script font of the sentiments in this release. Cute cards.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

OMGEEEEEE so cute! Love them all. I have 3 sons and always need new critters for boys cards and layouts and these are so fun and cute. Thanks!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am so nuts about this release, so much fun!

Unknown said...

LOVE IT ALL! Best release Reverse Confetti...can't wAit to try these cuties out.

Kathy said...

Wonderfully colorful and sweet cards! Those Wonky Stripes can be so cute with the Monsters.

Angela Walters said...

Your trick or treating monsters are just adorable! I'd love for them to come to my doorstep on Halloween! The squirrel card just stole my heart! He has such a sweet face. Everything from the patterned paper and cover plate to the scene you created is just wonderful!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards! I really need that super cute monster set!

cghundley said...

Darling cards, love
the Nuts About You
and the Wonky Stripe
Panel!
Carla from Utah

Amy C. said...

How cute are all these new products! Love your cards!

Amy C. said...

How cute are all these new products! Love your cards!

Amy C. said...

How cute are all these new products! Love your cards!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great cards !! I really love the first one with the wonky stripes, it's really fun !

Unknown said...

Cute cards. I especially love the monsters card.

Stefanie White said...

Love everything you do Amy! I love the leaf cover die, I see so many possibilities with that!

Becca Yahrling said...

So cute!!! Love the pretty designs. The paper you used for the BG of the squirrel is perfection!! And with the new die, even better!

Linda said...

Just adorable! Exceptional use of the new paper and the cover panels.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the Halloween card.
fun and colorful.
The little squirrel is so sweet.
I have an oak tree and a walnut
tree - see lots of squirrels
around.
thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

LOVE THOSE CRAZY MONSTERS!

Kim H. said...

I love what you have done here! The Nuts About You set is totally adorable! And your monster card is OH SO CUTE!! I think I know of a few items I will be "needing!!!" ♥

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that wonky strip panel, such a great backdrop for your monsters!

BeverlyBL said...

Really cute. Love the sweet squirrel card and wonderful colors on the monster card.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Amy!
Reverse Confetti has done it again with another AMAZING release. I'm so inspired by everyone's fabulous cards and projects.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Related Posts with Thumbnails