Saturday, September 9, 2017

Concord & 9th / STAMPtember

Concord & 9th

Hello!  Did you know STAMPtember is now in full swing over at Simon Says Stamp?  This whole month there are new products released and one of the most fun are the collaborations they do with other companies! 



I am sharing the collaboration between Concord & 9th and Simon Says Stamp with the new stamp set called Oh Hello.  

I am in LOVE with this new set from Concord & 9th!  They have fast become one of my favorite stamp companies and they are just awesome people!

Using my beloved Catherine Pooler Inks in Rockin' Red, Orange Twist, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Fiesta Blue, and Pixie Dust, I stamped both of these cards for bold looks!  Shop for Catherine Pooler Inks HERE.  There are several stamps in this set that can be used for different looks and I can't wait to try more like this!  The tiny supporting sentiments are just amazing!

Concord & 9th2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


4 comments:

Lesley said...

I love these, Amy!!! You really made this set shine!

Teresa Doyle said...

Great cards Amy with lots of bright colours. Nice job.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun set! Love your rainbow stamping, bright and happy!

Unknown said...

I saw these picyure's on Simon's sights and kept wondering how did she get those vibrant colors. Now these inks are going on my wish list. They really stand out!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails