Sunday, September 24, 2017

Avery Elle / STAMPtember

Merry Mistletoe

Hello!  Did you know STAMPtember®  is still in full swing over at Simon Says Stamp?  This whole month there are new products released and one of the most fun are the collaborations they do with other companies! 

Avery Elle STAMPtember Exclusive

I am excited to share the latest collaboration with Avery Elle and Simon Says Stamp for STAMPtember® !

I started by stamping my mistletoe image, from Merry Mistletoe, to the top of a white cardstock panel with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Using Copic Markers, I colored my mistletoe and then added Glossy Accents to the berries and let the panel dry.  Once dry, I stamped the sentiment and tiny hearts.  I wanted to add a fun edge to my mistletoe panel so I used the Large Treat Bag Topper Elle-ments for it's decorative edge by only partially diecutting the edge.  I added the trimmed panel with foam adhesive to a strip of green striped paper from The Jewel Collection paper pad from Avery Elle.

Merry Mistletoe2

Avery Elle MERRY MISTLETOE Clear Stamps SSS101778 Stamptember Exclusive

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great card and a great set, I really love it.

Teresa Doyle said...

A beautiful card Amy and I absolutely LOVE this stamp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails