Saturday, September 16, 2017

Reverse Confetti / SFYTT

SFYTT 

Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!



Since it's been a rough week here at my house, I thought I'd share my take on the SFYTT.  I used the Just Brew It stamp set, just for the #PSL kinda day!  I paired it up with the newest 6x6 paper pad, Every Little Bit.  I love the patterns in this paper pad as they truly work so well together especially for this month's SFYTT.  My #PSL image was stamped in Reverse Confetti's Rust ink and I also carried that color over to the cardstock strip separating the patterns in the sketch.  To ground my image, I layered it over one of the smaller Pierced Round Top Layers and added a black strip at the bottom.  Matching enamel dots finished the sketch!

SFYTT2







Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:



The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

I'm sharing this for the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop that started yesterday!  Nothing says fall like a #PSL!



16 comments:

Shanna Slater said...

Love the stamp!! It's always a PSL type of day around here!! LOL

Allie said...

Great fall card!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Super fun card; great use of the patterned papers!!

~amy~ said...

Amy, this is sooo much fun!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute, Amy. I love the RR products, too.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card, Amy! LOVE me some Pumpkin Spice Latte!! mmmmmmm......

Lisa said...

Oh yes! I have that cup... must use it! Great card!

Hetty said...

Love those mugs! Super card you made.

Becca Yahrling said...

Super cute card.

New Creations said...

Love these pretty mug!

Fikreta said...

its so nice card!

Ann said...

Wonderful card and fun papers.

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic coffee card design for the hop.

VanessaB said...

great stamp and i love the papers and design you used for your card

Arianna Barbara said...

So beautiful!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails