Friday, September 15, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh / Fall Product Release Hop

Trick or Treat Friends

Welcome to the Pretty Pink Posh blog hop celebrating the new September "fall" release!  There are so many new adorable images for the fall/winter!



I thought I would start sharing the first holiday of the fall:  Halloween.  This is my favorite holiday!  I love the trick or treating, jack 'o lanterns, fall breeze, and costumes.  Soon, I won't have kiddos that do this any more!  

Since carving jack 'o lanterns is one of "my" things to do every year, I thought I would use the cute little pumpkin stamps from Trick or Treat Friends.  I stamped the pumpkin images randomly with Versafine Onyx Black onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Watercolor paper and clear heat embossed the images.  I also did the same for the bat (from Halloween Friends) and the mini star (from Birdie Notes) to create my own custom background paper!  I watercolored my images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a waterbrush.  I loosely colored the background (very messy nothing fancy) with watered down Distress Oxide in Broken China.  After it was completely dry, I added it to a white top folding notecard but pulling up the edges for a fun effect.  My sentiment "Boo!" (from Halloween Friends) was stamped with Staz-On black onto vellum that was die cut using the new Stacked Edges 1 Dies.  

Trick or Treat Friends2

***********************************

Now, I'm going to switch gears (aka holidays) and share a card made with the uber adorable set called Angel Friends.  I started this card with watercoloring my 2 angel images, diecutting, and setting aside.  I die cut the tag from Stitched Duo 1 Dies and blended a Broken China background, spritzed with water, and once dry, added some Prisma Glitter to dots of liquid glue to look like glistening snow.  Over the top of all this, I white heat embossed snowflakes (from Winter Wonderland).

Angel Friends 

For the background on my notecard, I simply made 2 passes of the scalloped die from the new die set Stacked Edges 1 and layered them onto the notecard.  I added liquid glue to the scallop edges and more Prisma Glitter.  My images were added with foam adhesive to my tag and added the tag to my white notecard wth foam adhesive.  As a final touch, I added some new Marshallow Confetti Mix.

Angel Friends2





****GIVEAWAY****

There are a total of 4--$25 gift certificates up for grabs for the hop - 2 for each day of the hop. Winners will be picked randomly from comments left along the hop - so make sure and leave lots of love along the way as you hop along! All comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on September 19, 2017 - and winners will be announced on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog.

76 comments:

Angeline Choo said...

Booo booo boo... HOW CUTE! Love how you used the die and the angels... Just my favorite!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love a card with a stamped all over design like your Halloween card; so cute! And the angel card is so elegant. Love those pretty angels.

Unknown said...

Pretty cards Amy, so well thought out and put together. I absolutely adore the angels card, can't get enough of this release!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love those pretty angels against that blue background! Gorgeous design!
Take Care!
Michele

Michelle H said...

Two great cards. I like that the pumpkin card was bold, and the angel holiday card was soft pastels. Both are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Love the background in your Halloween cards. Just adorable

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the Halloween card.
Great background and fun
use of the vellum.
The angels are adorable.
Great use of the scallops
thanks for sharing.

Mirella said...

Super fun cards, really like them! Thanks so much for sharing :-)

Christy Malone said...

These are super cute cards! What a great release this is. Thanks for sharing!

Cynthia Cole said...

Adorable cards!

Deb Selby said...

Continue to be amazed at the variety of cards created from the same set of dies and stamps. Shows how versatile they are.

lritchie said...

Both cards are lovely, another great release from PPP!

Sabrina said...

Cute cards. I love the background on your first card!!

Karthikha said...

Super cool and fun cards :)

Dee Earnshaw said...

super sweet cards - thanks for the ideas:)

Debbie Rumpza said...

Love your cards! I love the soft colors of your angel card with the beautiful snowflakes and white dies.

Maureen Reiss said...

Super Duper Cute cards!!

Angela Walters said...

Both of your cards are great! Your jack-o-lanterns are so happy and fun. I love how you stamped the word Boo across the front, too. Your angel card is beautiful. I love how you combined these sweeties with the stacked borders.

Debbie B said...

Great cards! Love those little angels and the reindeers! A must have! Thank you for sharing your talents with us! Fun blog hop!

Silvia Galloni said...

Super cute!

Jodi C. said...

Both are so different but so gorgeous 😍! Love how you showcased the cute pumpkin and how beautifully soft your angle card is! Thank You 😊!

Laura said...

Love the background in the first card!

Teresa Doyle said...

These are both great Amy, I like them both and the angels are so sweet! TFS!

Kelly B. said...

Love these cards! So adorable!

Leanne in Cali said...

Great cards and I too love Halloween with the kids dressing up and trick or treating! Sadly my kids are "too old" to carve pumpkins and trick or treat anymore. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Awesome cards !! The second one is truly unique with this color combo that makes pretty soothing. Congratulations !

Judie said...

Awesome and original creations! Thanks for sharing!

Mrsfish02 said...

Love the all over boo's and your angels too adorable.

MelissaF said...

Super cute cards, love the watercolored Halloween background with BOO strip and the angels are so sweet too!

JmB said...

Very cute cards. I really like the stitching on the dies. Thank you for sharing.

Heather M said...

Love you pumpkin background!!!

Love how you used the die and the angels!! so sweet!

JAS424 said...

Wow! what a gorgeous angel card.... so soft and calming.

luvhymns said...

Beautiful blue angel tag. I love the pumpkins with the bats as the back drop for the stacked edges!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Amy ~ Your pumpkin-covered card front is adorable (love fall...it's my favorite time of year!)and the addition of the vellum BOO strip is the perfect addition. Love (LOVE)how you've used the scalloped die to create the background for those darling angels. Adding Prisma Glitter is the perfect touch to this wonderful card. Thanks so much for continuing to inspire me and for sharing your beautiful cards. Have an awesome weekend. ~HUGS~
#kindnessmatters

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful cards and love how the die cuts were used to create the backgrounds.

Helen said...

These are delightful cards, Amy. Like the way you've incorportated the strip edge dies into each card--sentiment banner and white on white background. Thanks for sharing these on the blog hop.

Janet D. said...

Very clever card designs, thanks for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love the fun Jack O' Lanterns and the adorable angels! Love that scalloped background too!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

They are fun, they are sweet, they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the backgrounds and the use of those dies :)

Diana Hernandez said...

Awesome job, The Halloween card is super cute. tfs

bkazoo said...

Halloween card brings a smile to my face

Verity Biddlecombe said...

Love the blue tag on the angel card, great way to add interest to the background. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Such cute cards Amy! Love the pumpkins. Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

Love your adorable cards!

Cheryl Jones said...

Both your cards are so cute. Thanks for sharing with us.

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Lovely cards! Great way to use the images on the first one to make a patterned paper look. And I love the blue tag element on the second card - lovely addition of color!

Deeps said...

These are the cutest cards. Love the little angels.

Pam D. said...

Great cards. I especially like the one with the pumpkins stamped all over and love the sentiment on vellum.

Keely Jones said...

Love the background you created on your Boo card!

ericastwilight said...

Love these new die and stamps sets. The confetti and sequin from PPB is some of the best out there. Lovely card. TFS

Larissa Heskett said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Lindarub said...

What a fun Halloween card.

liz said...

Love those little angels! So,cute

Katie Kinde said...

WOW! I don't know which card I like better, amazing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. I especially love the Angel Friends card. The soft blue tag with the snowflakes is lovely.

Unknown said...

The pumpkin background is so cute!

Tina said...

Such cute cards 😍

Stefanie White said...

Great cards! I really love the angel card, the white background is perfect to offset the blue tag?

Stefanie White said...

That was supposed to end with a ! Not a ? LOL!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cards! I really like the angel set with the sweet images.

Natalie Winterstein said...

So cute! Those angels are just so adorable!

Sue D said...

Fun Boo card and very pretty angel card.

Heather DePasquale said...

Wow! Beautiful cards. Lovely elements and detail to both. Thanks for sharing!

Margery C said...

The little angels card is so cute. Love the Stitched Edgers dies and the snowflake background.

Peniche5 said...

Such sweet cards! I can't wait to get my hands on those Angel Friends too :) TFS, Dennice

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Simply adorable!!!

Andre M. said...

Your cards are lovely. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown said...

fun cards! love your angel card especially!

Dorothy Green said...

Both very nice cards!!! I really like the soft coloration and scallops on the angel card... the marshmellow confetti was a nice touch too!

Cindy Thick said...

Nice cards. Really like the angel card. Thanks for sharing.

mtscrapgal said...

2 great cards. Thanks for sharing your talents.

Megan Harp said...

Fabulous cards!! Adorable images, I can't resist this release!! Thanks for sharing

Simply AJ said...

Adorable! Love the little angels. Thanks for sharing

Kentucky Daisy said...

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us on this blog hop! I always enjoy seeing what you make!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Loved your clever ways to bring in the banner and scallops!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails