Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks!!!!

 
 
I'm joining a HUGE group of friends for a special blog hop today in honor of a very special friend in the papercraft world!!!  Cath......of Moxie Fab World!  You should have arrived from Tarynne Wise's blog.  If not, please start over at the Moxie Fab World to get started......but prepare, this is a HUGE blog hop!  :)
 
Cath.....I totally remember when I first began entering in your challenges and one of my cards was chosen.  You wrote the sweetest thing about my card for the Card Creation Challenges..........in fact, here it is:
 
Elegant Congrats Card by Amy Kolling

Moxie Fab Alert: Amy Kolling, where have you been all my life? This is so elegant, so delicious, so dripping with moxie fabulousness I can hardly stand it! I hope to see more of you here in the Moxie Fab World!

 
To make my rainbow "you", I colored on a scrap of cardstock with Copics.  Then I die cut the word "you" out of that cardstock!  Of course I had to layer this onto my favorite die cut ever......the Stitched Mats: Rectangles from Lil' Inker Designs!!!
 
 
You will be missed
 
So Cath......you WILL be missed!!!  Your next stop on the blog hop is Chari Moss's blog!
 
Here is the FULL list of blogs!!!
 
{you WILL BE MISSED}
Stamps:  Expressions for you (Simon Says Stamp0
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Say Cheese (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Dies:  Stitched Mats: Rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Copics, Foam Adhesive, Nailheads

36 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, fabulous card, Amy!

Michelle Woerner said...

Beautiful card and great walk down memory lane!

Kelly Booth said...

Amy these Rock!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love your story about Cath's comment! And loving this card too, the rainbow on the you is perfect!

Lynn said...

Love your card for Cath! The rainbow is awesome!

joscelyne cutchens said...

love your rainbow! :)

~amy~ said...

a-mazing!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! That rainbow is so cool!

Deirdre said...

LOVE the rainbow - super cute.

Debbie said...

So bright, cheery and FUN, Amy :)

Sylvia said...

Super fun card, Amy!

Veronica Z said...

I love this Amy!

Michele Gross said...

awesome post, awesome card both past and present, awesome you :)

Kim Heggins said...

Awesome card Amy...love it!

Elena said...

I love your rainbow card - and that comment from Cath? amazing! I'm excited for you all over again ;)

Cathy A said...

Lovely cards

Jennifer Scull said...

I love the composition of this amazing card! it is Moxie Fab indeed! :)

Lindsay said...

Sweet, sweet card Amy! I LOVE that rainbow sentiment!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super sweet card, Miss Lady!!

maria f. said...

Amy, my sentiments exactly - and that rainbow you is lovely. And I agree, Cath sure knew how to make someone's day with her words.

Laurie said...

Amazing card Amy! I love the stripes!

Basement Stamper said...

That card was super elegant and I love the 2nd card as well-great design.

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy I love your card for Cath!

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said...

I was about to say the same thing about you just like Cath. I don't know you much before GI2013---> "Where have you been all my life...Amy?" And look where you are now? Stamping Royalty, Gallery Idol Top 5 and WCMD winner all in 2013! You hit the Grand slam! Cath had a VISION and you are the proof! Thanks for sharing your talent and gorgeous card for this hop.xoxo

Michelle Lupton said...

Gorgeous cards!

Darnell said...

Amy, wow! I can sure see why Cath loved your card; it is truly moxie fab! And so is the thank you card you made for her! Stripes and rainbow colors and stitched mats ... you covered all the moxie fab bases with this one!! Hugs, Darnell

Jessi Fogan said...

Rainbow awesomeness, Amy! Love it :)

Joyce said...

What a fabulous card.

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful cards, Amy! The first one puts me in mind of a very expensive box of chocolates!

Jingle said...

Oh, that rainbow colored 'you' makes me so happy! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

wonderful card! I am itching for those dies, love the stitching! :)

Keren Baker said...

Really fab card! how did you do the multi-coloured sentiment?! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop x

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this bright and fun card, Amy! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me. (I also quite enjoyed the trip down memory lane. I am just as much in love with that gorgeous card as I was when I first laid eyes on it!)

Thank you, also, for all the love and support you have shown me and the Moxie Fab World over the years. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Alice said...

love the rainbow colors on "you" and the design is fabulous. love how the what panel stood out from the busy background. fab card, Amy!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

What an awesome idea for your die cut, YOU, Amy! I love this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails