Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs November Release Blog Hop: Day 1

 
Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs November release blog hop!  This month there are some serious new goodies!!!  Guess what???  ALL THESE NEW PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!!!  There is no waiting to order....go now!  :)
 
You should have arrived here from Alyssa's blog, if not please start at the beginning at the Lil' Inker Blog!
 
Photo: We'll see you Monday for our New Release Hop! Did you enjoy the sneaks?
 
 
We have a very special guest joining us this month.......Tracey McNeely!  Welcome Tracey.....I can't wait to see what you have done with Lil' Inker this month! 
 
I've used the new Cover Up Die: Leaf Pattern.  OH MY.  This die is fabulous.....here we go.  I die cut my Leaf Pattern die and I've used it for a stencil to use with my Distress Inks.  I then lifted my stencil and had this beautiful pattern on my cardstock.  I then used some Smooch Spritz all over the pattern. 
 
AmyLeaves2 
 
 
AmyLeaves3
 
Here is a very rough pic of the way I did my inking!  Tip:  use up that washi tape you'd never use!!!

 
 
 
 
There will be a store credit winner for each day of our release hop and they will be picked from a secret prize blog so make sure you comment!!!  Your next stop on the blog hop is Isha's blog!!
 
{Thanks}
Stamps:  Darling Diamonds (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate (PTI), Vellum
Ink:  Spiced Marmalade, Frayed Burlap, Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Ripe Persimmon, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters (Distress Inks), White (Staz-On)
Dies:  Cover Up Die: Leaf Pattern (Lil' Inker Designs)

42 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Gorgeous ink blending!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one amazing card Amy...love your coloring.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous BG you have created!

Taheerah said...

Great minds think alike Amy! I have a very similar card going up tomorrow!! Love your ink blending here!!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful blending! Gorgeous card!

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful use of the die!!!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful card. I just love your color choices.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great way to use this die ...the results are fabulous.

Sue McRae said...

This die makes such a fun background!

Alicia said...

So pretty, what a great idea to use it as a mask. Love.

Karen Day said...

VERY cool effect, Amy!! Love your card :o)

Loly Borda said...

Love the background you created! TFS

Chunyuan said...

Gorgeous inked background. love the shine as well.

Donna Cala said...

Beautiful autumn palette.

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy your ink blending technique is fantastic--just gorgeous!

Ang said...

Gorgeous. I love that die!
Ang

Unknown said...

Amazing!! Love that ombre look - so creative!

Sharron said...

Wow--gorgeous! Love the blending technique and the spritz of shine looks awesome!

Linda Beeson said...

So amazing, I love stencils and I also love what that spray did to the overall design

Bev Karolak said...

Fantastic idea! Beautiful card. :)

Brenda in IN said...

Really pretty card. I like all the fall colors you used and thanks for showing us this technique as a stencil.

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! LOVING this Amy such a Neat Design and the colors are AWESOME!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

Laura Pryor said...

So you know I LOOOOOVE THIS CARD SO MUCH! I'm in awe of it. I'd love to know what you used to stamp the sentiment. It's such a neat effect! I think it's vellum but I can't figure out; heat embossed or stamped sentiment. Inquiring minds (ME) want to CASE you!!! LOL!!!!!
Thanks, Amy! This is so lovely!

sparkling stamper said...

Love the gradation of color!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love how you used it as a mask!

canadian_liner said...

Great idea to use the die's negative space as a stencil. This looks like it was fun to do! I can see creating custom-colored background paper, too.

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

WOW! Love the colors and the technique. Just beautiful. tfs Patricia B

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous spraying Amy :) :) :) FAB die!!!

Lindsey said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! Wow!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Love this card! the colors are so pretty and the stitched on tag is so fun!

Sue D said...

Very colorful!!

Meredith said...

Really beautiful cards!

cm said...

gorgeous; absolutely eye-catching, striking gorgeous!
c

Tami B. said...

That looks like so much fun and the result was wonderful.

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Love the stencil idea!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Amy, this is amazing! Love the beautiful color gradients.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are stunning! Love this new cover up die!

Laurie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the shimmer you added in!

D- said...

Oh this is such a fun technique. LOVE your card. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

anja curvers said...

Such a gorgeous card thanks for showing.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous blending, Amy! I love all 3 of your cards!

Jen Carter said...

The shine from the spritz spray is awesome! Your coloring, for which you are a pro, looks great too! I love how you used the die cut as a stencil!

Related Posts with Thumbnails