Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter Wishes

 
A quick card using the current sketch over at Retro Sketches.  I forget to make square cards........so when I saw this sketch, I thought I'd give it a try!
 
Using Christmas in the Air and Glad Tidings from Verve this card came together very easy since I followed the sketch to the T!  :)  I've also used the Banner Bundle Die Set by using the partial cutting technique to make my banner longer!
 
11.30.13  
 
Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend......I know I am because as a nurse, I rarely get time off around the holiday but this year I got 5 days off from Thanksgiving on!!!  I have 2 days to go!!! 
 
{Winter Wishes}
Stamps:  Christmas in the Air, Glad Tidings (Verve)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Cut & Paste "adorbs" (MME)
Ink:  Ocean, French Roast (AMuse)
Dies:  Banner Bundle Die Set (Verve), Circle (Spellbinders)
Misc:  Button (DeNami), Silver Cording

8 comments:

Barb said...

What a pretty card, Amy! Love the blues with the woodgrain banner, and the silver bow and button finish it off beautifully!

Enjoy the rest of your time off!

margie said...

Such a pretty card!

Marisa said...

Fabulous use of the set! Great card.

katrin kme said...

Tolle Karte!
Kreis und Wimpel zu kombinieren - gefällt mir sehr!

Dir und deinen Lieben wünsche ich einen wunderschönen 1. Advent!
Lg, katrin

Jennifer said...

Super cute and simple card! Love the wood grain banner flag.

Looking for a little inspiration? Enjoy a month of Creative (eye) Candy, a new post daily to inspire you. I'd love for you to stop by. www.withlovefromsophienme.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! I love the grey - such a classy touch!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...what an amazing wreath made of snowflakes, so sweet.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful and I love the button bow!

Related Posts with Thumbnails