Monday, November 18, 2013

Lil' Inker Designs November Release Blog Hop: Day 2

 
Welcome to Day 2 of the Lil' Inker Designs November release blog hop!  I'm anxious to hear what you all think of the new products!!!  Didn't Laura do a fantastic job designing them?? 
ALL THESE NEW PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!!!  There is no waiting to order....go now!  :)
 

You should have arrived here from Alyssa's blog, if not please start at the beginning at the Lil' Inker Blog!
 

Photo: We'll see you Monday for our New Release Hop! Did you enjoy the sneaks?
 
 
Today, I've used another new Cover It Die: Swirls for a holiday card!  I've ran the die through my Big Shot as you would an impression plate.  It left my card front perfectly impressed with the swirl design.  To add some glittery outlines to the swirls, I used a glue pen and outlined all the swirls and added Prisma Glitter.  Lastly, I die cut the word JOY with the Joy die that was released last month and added it to my card with foam adhesive. 
 
AmySwirls5
 
AmySwirls6  
 
 
 
 
My next card uses an AWESOME new die called On the Diagonal
Here is a little about this die: 
This die was designed specifically to be used on a A2 card front (4.25"x5.5"). If you look closely, it's the negative stitching or the stitching opposite the main cut line that allows you to do so many cool things with this die.  This die not only cuts a perforated diagonal strip but you can use it with the Stitched Mats: Rectangles perfectly!!  
 
Last winter for the release of the Snowflake dies, I used this color combination and I thought I would bring it back out again to use with the On the Diagonal die.  Paired with a glittery snowflake.....I love this layout!  That glitter paper is just the most amazing, in fact.....the best I've used!  It's the Cardstock Stack by DCWV called Glitzy Glitter.  That is all.  :)
 
 
AmyOntheDiagonal  
 
 
There will be a store credit winner for each day of our release hop and they will be picked from a secret prize blog so make sure you comment!!!  Your next stop on the blog hop is Isha's blog!!
Thanks for spending part of your day with me!
 
{JOY}
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Dies:  Cover Up Die: Swirls, Joy Die (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Prisma Glitter, Glue Pen, Foam Adhesive
 
{love & cheer}
Stamps:  Instant Camera: Christmas Stamp Set (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  White, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, New Leaf (PTI)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Glitter Paper:  Cardstock Stack: Glitzy Glitter (DCWV)
Dies:  On the Diagonal, Snowflakes (Lil' Inker Designs)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Sequin
 
 

36 comments:

Deborah Montgomery said...

I absolutely love this!! What a great idea :)

Cathy Weber said...

Oh Amy...this is beautiful...got it pinned and can't wait for my die to arrive in the mail. I think this die will sell out in no time and get a ton of use on so many of my cards!

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

I am loving these dies! Your cards are just beautiful. tfs

Sabrina said...

Such cute cards!!

Lyndal said...

Two FABULOUS creations Amy :) :) :)

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! Love the glitter you added to the first. It makes the impressed image even more fabulous. And I adore your 2nd card...so fun!

Bev Karolak said...

I love your cards Amy! Love the glitter touch & the bright cardstock. :)

Donna Cala said...

I love both of your cards. The gorgeous red "joy" looks so great on the crisp white panel. I love how you used the diagonal in 3 different colors. You always WOW me.

Kristie Goulet said...

Swooning over both of these cards, Amy!!! LOVE them. Pinning!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

wow such great cards...putting the glitter in the impression is just a SUPER idea!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards, especially LOVING that first one with the glitter!

Jingle said...

WOW! Both of these are just gorgeous!!!

Sue D said...

Fabulous--love how you used these dies!

Brenda in IN said...

Love that diagonal die and you used the greatest colors - such a happy card. The red and white is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

gorgeous cards!! They are both so different & creative!!

Marybeth said...

Love them both Amy! Love the shimmer on the first one and the second one is so striking.

Sue McRae said...

I absolutely love the understated elegance of the Joy card and your snowflake card is so festive and happy!

Meredith said...

I love the simple yet elegant quilted look of the first cad and the bright colors of the second. Love all of these dies!

Sharron said...

Both are beautiful, Amy! The glitter on the first is so pretty and love the fun colors on the last one.

cm said...

What can I say but: in LOVE!Your cards are a fabulous showcase of the new release!!
c

Tami B. said...

Well, you showcased my 2 favorite things of the release so far, and did a fabulous job doing it.

Terri (blindstamper) said...

Love the stacked diagonals and impressed swirls!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Awesome cards as always, Amy!

Loly Borda said...

Fabulous cards Amy! My favorite is the first one, so elegant! Which 'sandwich do you use for the impression? TFS

Larissa Heskett said...

Wow!! Loving your cards!! Such FUN and Simple Designs!! Thanks for sharing and havea Fabulous Week!! ;)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are so adorable!!! I love them.

Lisa Petrella said...

Ooooo...LOVE that "on the diagonal" die!! So trendy and fun!

Laurie said...

GORGEOUS!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy both of these cards are so fantastic! I love the bright colours and I am heading to Michaels to see if they have the DCWV paper. Your embossing is perfect and love the way to traced and sprinkled with prisma glitter. Two cards to CASE. Thank you so much for letting me play with you this month! xo

D- said...

Oh my love them both. A little elegant CAS and a little sweet happiness. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

anja curvers said...

Really gorgeous cards love them all. Thank you for sharing.

canadian_liner said...

Crisp, clean and eye-catching! Love both these cards for their (relative) simplicity, but striking design. You've really showcased the new LID dies to paper-crafting-perfection!

Laura Pryor said...

YOUR FIRST CARD IS AMAZING!!!!! HOLY SMOKES!!! What a fantastic thing to do! I am so trying this!
The colors of the second card ROCK ROCK ROCK!!! It reminds me of something you did last year with our Snowflakes Dies! Terrific projects!!

Barb Ghig said...

I really love how you used all the dies, Amy! Amazing showcase of all the new products paired with previous ones!

Jen Carter said...

How smart to add the glitter to the impressed shapes!! I LOVE that idea! Beautiful clean & simple card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh wow love that second card! So pretty and happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails