Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Neat & Tangled November Release: On the Corner

 
****If you are here for my Lil' Inker Designs New Release Blog Hop, please scroll down or click HERE****
 


Welcome to Day 3 of the new release for Neat & Tangled!  Today we are sharing a new set and new illustrator to Neat & Tangled.....Miriam Prantner!  Let's check out the fun new set!


Today we are sharing projects using On the Corner.  This is such a fun set and I enjoyed making this card for my son who is a tween (enough said, right?).......and his birthday is coming soon!!!  What's better than some primary colors and a little paper piecing?  I've stamped the street sign image onto pattern paper from Urban Traveler by Simple Stories and then pieced the pole to the image with foam adhesive.  I think this is the perfect "tween" card!  :)

 
YouAre  
 
There is a giveaway of today's set so make sure to check the Neat & Tangled blog HERE for details!!!  All new stamp sets will be available in the shop Friday 8am EST!!!
 
 
{You are......}
Stamps:  On the Corner (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  Basic Gray (SU)
Pattern Paper:  Urban Traveler (Simple Stories)
Ink:  Slate (AMuse)
Misc:  Scorpal, Foam Adhesive, Copics

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

so very fun Amy!

Miriam Prantner said...

Eek! I love how you used the set! The fussy cutting on the pole adds such great dimension!

Laurie said...

This is darling! I love the sidewalk! Cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

You are right...great job on a tween card. I like the dimensional pole and the color stamping.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jocelyn Olson said...

Love this card, Amy! The patterned paper looks super cool with the fab stamps!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Amy!

Jen Carter said...

I think how you used this sign turned out really cute! I love how you paired it up with that banner paper! And I also really like the scored stripes!

Anonymous said...

Amy, You are awesome and fantastic. I love everythink you make. The sidewalk is brilliant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails