Friday, December 3, 2010

OTWC #36

This week at Off The Wall Craftiness, it's monochromatic week. 
Check out these wonderful shades of browns


For my card this week, I went sophisticated.  It's a wedding Congrats card for
a co-worker.  I decided to use the "letterpress" technique with my Giga Guidelines
Impression Plate.  Oh this is so much fun!  I rubbed my Impression Plate with Dark Chocolate
ink and then ran my kraft cardstock through my Big Shot.  Great results!


This very well may be my standby wedding card!  I like this that much!  Can't you see
 it in different monochromatic colors?  *swoon*  :)


This week's sponsor is Artful Delight.....you must check them out!
Now, let's see your monochromatic goodness this week and don't forget to
link up your creation at OTWC for a sweet little prize!

****I'm sending this over to the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Congratulations Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
Come check it out!****

{Congrats}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Giga Guidelines, FF #10, Communique Sentiments
Paper:  Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Rustic White
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Sahara Sand (Versamagic)
Misc:  Foam Tape, Brown Satin Ribbon (M's), Giga Guidelines Impression Plate, FF #10 Die, Brown Pearls (M's)

26 comments:

Sue Ann said...

WOW ........ what a great way to start my day!!! Amy this is so beautiful and classy. I love brown. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Amy, your card is stunning. Simply gorgeous. I'll have to CASE this card one day. TFS!

Lynn said...

Amy, WOW...this is absolutely stunning...yes this should be your standby card for weddings...I love it!

Debby said...

Amy this is gorgeous. It has me reaching for my impression plates!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I can see why you love it, it is beautiful!

Denise said...

Straight to my inspiration folder - this is B-E-A-utiful!!

BethieJ said...

Amy this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE it!!
Have a GREAT day! and Happy Friday!

Christina said...

Absolutely stunning, Amy! I will be CASEing this for sure! Love the monochromatic look in brown and that gorgeous bg!

Jen Carter said...

Oh my word girl! Oh my word! :) This made my jaw hit the floor! This is totally gorgeous! I have to get this impression plate (and stamp set that matches), I LOVE how it looks letterpressed and in the colors you created it in! STUNNING!! Home run!

Monica K. said...

This is stunning! Love the monochromatic brown!

~Tammy~ said...

Don't you love the letterpress technique!! This came out fabulous with these colors! You knocked it out of the park and your coworker will love it and treasure it over all the store bought cards they will receive! :-) I love the ribbon treatment you added!

Linda said...

Simply Stunning!

Melissa said...

So beautiful, Amy! I need to try that technique! Love all of it!

Terri said...

Love it! Makes a great wedding card too.

Lori said...

wow amy, that is so elegant and classy. It is beautiful and can be used for all occasions. Great job!!

Rose said...

So elegant and pretty!!! Love the letterpress your co-worker is sure to cherish it!!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a gorgeous card!!!

Barb said...

This is simply beautiful, Amy! Love it... great "go-to" card, me thinks :)

Laurie said...

Just gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS card. I CASED it... hope you think I did it justice!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Congratulations challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cindy said...

Congratulations on your Moxie Fab win Amy!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! this card is stunning :)

Cheryl said...

Wow, that's pretty! Thanks for the great idea.

Anonymous said...

Love the elegant simplicity of this! I just kept staring at the background and what a great look you got! Oh, I am so totally jealous of your beautiful bow too! Any tips?

Diane Jaquay said...

Not sure how I missed this one, but it's absolutely STUNNING, and now I MUST have that impression plate lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails