Wednesday, November 27, 2013

You + Me

 
I thought I'd share one more card using You + Me from the Neat & Tangled release last week!  LOVE this set.  Today, I've used it as Danielle used in her VIDEO during release.  You can view the video HERE.  I loved hearing where her inspiration for this stamp set came from!!!  Great idea=fabulous stamp set!

I went with a sweet design and pale colors.  I created my little scallops using the heart stamp included in this set......another use for your stamps! 
 
11.27.13
 
You + Me
 
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!!!
 
{YOU + ME}
Stamps:  You + Me (Neat & Tangled )
Paper:  Soft Stone, White (PTI)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Blush (AMuse)
Twine:  Timeless Twine
Misc:  Corner Chomper
 

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This card is so sweet! LOVE!

maria f. said...

Light and airy and sweet - just like the font and images in that set. So pretty, Amy.

VanessaB said...

cute venn diagram card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails