Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Reverse Confetti November Release: Be a Barista

 
Welcome back to Day 2 of the November Release for Reverse Confetti!!!  We have more fabulousness to share today!


 
Today we are sharing a new stamp set called Be a Barista.  The fabulous, Angelica Suarez, has joined up as an illustrator and designed this set!  Angelica and I have worked together before when I was a part of the Market Street Stamps DT.  So glad to be working with her again!  Yay Angelica!
 
I decided to pair up Be a Barista with the current SFYTT.....check out the post HERE for more details!!!  I used some of my FAVORITE papers.......Chalk Studio by MME.  I have paper pads....lots of them but this one?.....I will have to buy another soon.  I like it THAT much.  :)
I let the kraft hexagon paper take the lead for the sketch and paired the new Tag Time die as the focal point!  It's nearly impossible (for me) to get the shimmer of Wink of Stella in a photo......but it's there on the coffee mug!!!
 
 
Be a Barista
 



 
 
 
There will be a $15 gift certificate up for grabs. You need to leave a comment on each sneak peek post for each designer. Comments will close at noon CST on November 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm on November 7th.
 
{Thanks a latte}
Stamps:  Be a Barista (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Chalk Studio (MME)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Tag Me (Confetti Cuts by Reverse Confetti), Circle (Spellbinder)
Misc:  Twine, Foam Adhesive, Copics, Wink of Stella Clear

34 comments:

Sabrina said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so soft and pretty Amy! I love the tag as a focal point

Lisa H. said...

ahhhh! so soft and pretty and crisp and clean. love. ♥

Renee said...

LOVE it! :)
And dies...
you know I die! *giggle*

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous CAS design! Love this new set!

Becky Carafa said...

Love the soft and pretty colors!

Connie said...

Your simple cards are a true inspiration for those of us who do not have hours to spend on one card. Love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love the CAS design!

CONTIKI said...

Lovely and inspiring, thanks!

Karen said...

Lovely! The colors are just great, and it's a perfect take on the sketch.

Karen Wedding said...

I love your card a latte. hahaha The little tag on the front is a nice accent layer.

Maureen said...

Super card - love the soft colors and your use of the tag!

cm said...

Gorgeous card; the tag and the stamps have me in a swoon! Love this new release!!
c

Audrey said...

So cute! Love the colors! :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Very nice...like how the word latte is written in the cup.

Lori Turner said...

Love this, Amy! Gorgeous, CAS layout with soft colors :) PRETTY!

Sue D said...

Cute sentiment and I like the colors and patterns.

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is so cute. Love this set, just another coffee/tea set that needs to come home to me. Amy I can visualize the Wink of Stella--I just need to take off the black ring so can use.

Kari V. said...

Very nice card...and take on the sketch. I love Wink of Stella!

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous mix of patterns! And I love the comfy cozy feel of the soft color combo and that adorable mug!!!

Jen Carter said...

Really cute! The papers look great with the set! And the twine is a perfect addition!

Stephanie said...

Your card is so lovely! I love those soft colors & the yummy latte :)

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Be a Barista set! Great card!

Ravengirl said...

Super cute! Love the softness of this card! The hexagon paper is perfect and I love the twine on the tag!

Karen Day said...

Oh, those soft colours are just yummy!

Tessa Wise said...

Such a pretty card Amy! I think I might need this set- and the dies, and papers,... hee!

Larissa Heskett said...

WoW!! AWESOME project for today!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Christine said...

Love coffee and tea stamps, but these are awesome! Love the stamp for the "beverage"! Your card is gorgeous...thanks for sharing your work and the tip about the MME paper. I don't have that stack but will be looking for it!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim S said...

Such sweet colors! The "latte" in the mug makes me grin!

Unknown said...

Wow Amy, love that you have the tag as the focal point!

Rosemary said...

love, love, love!! your cards have convinced me a I absolutely need the new "tag me" dies!

Jess Willison said...

So pretty! Love that tag!

~amy~ said...

Love this...tons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails