Saturday, November 23, 2013

a Masculine thank you

 
Here's hoping you all are staying warm this pre-holiday weekend.  It's bitter cold here in Kansas and I don't like it one bit!  I'm much more of a warm weather girl.  :)
 
 
 
 
I couldn't let the new COLOR challenge over at Reverse Confetti go by without trying my hand at these colors.  The colors spoke to me in a masculine way so I went with it and made a masculine thank you. 
 
I've used several of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp sets for this CAS thank you.  I am in love with the new set called So Stripey.......I can't stop using it!  The little triangles are from the Tinsel 'n Trim set and were paired with the fabulous sentiment from Lots to Say.  These sentiments are just a perfect size for cards..... and can be a focal point too!
 
thankssoverymuch  
 
 
I've used the new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and rotated it vertical.  :)
 




 

 
 Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!  Stay warm!
 
{thanks so very much}
Stamps:   Tinsel 'n Trim, Lots to Say, So Stripey (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  Navy (SU), White, Canyon Clay (PTI)
Ink:  Navy, Slate (AMuse), White (Wplus9), Canyon Clay (PTI)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Enamel Dots (MME)

6 comments:

Barb said...

I'm with you, Amy - would much rather have warm weather all year long! Woke up to only 6 degrees this morning - Brrrr!!

You used those colors beautifully on your card! Love your interpretation of the sketch! So fresh and trendy!

Laurie said...

It is crazy cold isn't it? I am ready for a trip to Salina already! Wanna meet me? :)

Love this! Great design with these colors!

Lisa H. said...

fantastic, Amy. love those triangles. great work with the colors.

Linda Suarez said...

I love the geometric turn you took with the sketch! Great colors too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the colour challenge, Amy! I love how you used the triangle stamps!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Congrats on your win at FMS! Love your card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails