Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge: Create with 8

 
Here it is CAS-ual Fridays Challenge time again......this week its all about the number 8!!
 
Thankful and Hanukkah both have 8 letters, and Hanukkah has 8 nights too.
Since both holidays start during this challenge, we'll honor 8.
Use 8 letters or 8 sequins or 8 colors, etc 8 of anything on your CAS project.



I decided to go with a winter theme and use 8 snowflakes and 8 gems!  Using some great Verve goodies......this was super quick!

I stamped some snowflakes from Glad Tidings with white Wplus9 white ink onto Kraft cardstock.  I always think this looks so classy!  I've die cut a banner from Banner Bundle Die Set (also from Verve) and stamped my sentiment.  A bit of Silver Sparkle Hemp Cord from Lawn Fawn was tied in a simple bow to adorn the top.
 
11.21.13
 
This week's sponsor is the FABULOUS Simon Says Stamp.........check the CAS-ual Fridays blog for prize details!
 
 
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!
 
{Joy}
Stamps:  Glad Tidings (Verve)
Paper:  White, Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Fresh Ink, White (Wplus9)
Dies:  Banner Bundle Die Set (A cut above Dies by Verve)
Misc:  Foam Adhesive, Silver Sparkle Hemp Cord (Lawn Fawn), Gems

8 comments:

Barb said...

This is really beautiful, Amy! Love your white snowflakes against the kraft!

Jingle said...

Amy, this is so beautiful! I love it!!!

Marisa said...

Love this, Amy!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so pretty! Great take on the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Such a classy looking card - gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the white on Kraft and that joy sentiment is so oretty!

Aimes said...

White on kraft? Love! :)

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I always forget how much I love white on kraft until I see it used again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails