Welcome to the Little Bits, Big Ideas release from Taylored Expressions!
This release is dedicated to Little Bits!!
There are six Little Bits collections releasing today and they are all a must have!!!
First up, is the Little Bits Rotary Telephone from the Vintage Collection. I've paired it with the new Little Bits Die Set - Hello. My color palette used was Lollipop, Candy Corn, Honeydew, Peapod, Cilantro, Passion Fruit, and Gold Foil cardstocks. I've added my Rotary Telephone onto a bold black square and layered it with the scallop square from All Planned Out 4 Diet Set. I've added a few die cut flowers from Petal Party Dies and some leaves from A Tisket A Tasket Die Set. For a quick embellishment, a few White Foil Drops were added.
*****************
My second card is another favorite Little Bits die set from the Vintage Collection.......Little Bits Television.
I went with a soft color palette for this one on a Mini Slim card. My color palette uses Pink Champagne, Water Taffy, Banana Cream, Sea Salt, and Black Licorice. I've paired these adorable televisions with another new Little Bits set......Little Bits Inverted Diamonds. The background stamp Pixie Dust was stamped with Sea Salt ink onto a mini slim panel die cut using Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and layered with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. The sentiment is from a new coordinating sentiment set called Vintage Vibes.
****************
My last card features a shaker card using the Little Bits Die Set - Triangles. I had fun die cutting all these rainbow triangles using Cherry Pop, Lollipop, Candy Corn, Pineapple, Cilantro, Water Taffy, Confetti Cake, Macaron, and Concord Grape cardstocks.
I used the Mini Slim All Planned Out 2 Die Set to feature the shaker. For the sentiment and embellishment, I've used other new Little Bits sets......Little Bits Die Set - Happy and Little Bits Die Set - Balloon and String. The 'birthday' sentiment is from Bitty Strips Small Talk.
So fun to mix and match all these new products!
Go check out Taylored Expressions for "LITTLE" release!
--Amy ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment