Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Taylored Expressions / Sweater Weather Cardmaking Kit!


Welcome!
It's time for a FABULOUS new cardmaking kit from Taylored Expressions!

This kit is ALL about those ugly sweaters and is packed with lots of hilarious sentiments and fun additions for your sweaters!

Both my cards feature the Mini Slim size from Taylored Expressions!

Amy_Sweater Weather

I started by heat foiling the sweaters using Cookie Monster Fun Foil from Taylored Expressions.  Second, I ink blended using the included stencils to create my colored sweaters using Lime Zest, Bubblegum, Cookie Monster inks.  I think the best part is the sweater die that creates the "cuffs" of the sweater!!  

Amy_Sweater Weather2

***********************

My first card uses 2 of the sweaters and I embellished them with the Dinky Decorations die that is included in the kit!  They were cut out of Cookie Monster Glitter Paper.  The sweaters were layered over a panel that was stamped with the Dotted Snowfall Background (not included in the kit but an amazing add on!) in Cookie Monster ink.  

Amy_Sweater Weather7


My second card's sweater uses one of the Dinky Decorations.....the Snowman!  This card features one of The Insiders--Sweater Sayings and it was foiled using Cookie Monster Fun Foil and then cut out using the Label Stacklets 13 for a retro vibe. 

Amy_Sweater Weather5

***********************



The Sweater Weather Kit is $69 packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker. The kit includes:

Sweater Weather Stencil, Die, & Clear Combo
Dinky Decorations
The Insiders - Sweater Sayings
Sweater SayingsTrue Colors Inspiration Cards (set of 4)

Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.
 

--Amy ♥

3 comments:

Esperanza Simpson said...

I’m impressed with this article, I must say this is one of the best blog!! Thanks.

Ahmir Underwood said...

Thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it,

Addyson Andersen said...

Hello there! Big thumbs up for the excellent info have got here on this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails