Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Picket Fence Studios / Mr. Frosty Limited Edition Kit


Mr. Frosty2

Welcome to the Picket Fence Studios Mr. Frosty has come to town Kit!
So excited to be a part of this limited edition kit release that is now available.



There are so many things included with this kit!  
I have three cards to share today using just the kit contents except for cardstock and some glitter!

My first card features the More Winter Snowflake Dies and some Distress Oxide ink blending for the background.  I don't create slimline cards very often but I should!  I love the sentiments included in the Snowone Else Like You stamp set especially since they have dies!!

Mr. Frosty

************************
My second card uses the main Mr. Frosty stamp from Snowone Else Like You.  After coloring with Copics, Mr. Frosty was die cut and added to a background that was created with the Fancy Christmas Tree Blending Stencils.  Using the red border at the bottom, helps keep Mr. Frosty grounded.  And what's better than a rainbow scarf??  ♥♥

Mr. Frosty3

************************

I adore the large diecut Snowflakes!  They are large enough to be center stage.  Here I've added it to a scored background that was added to a notecard lined with the pearlescent paper included in the kit.  The sentiment was silver heat embossed onto some of the same pearlescent paper!

IMG_7070 (1)


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

--Amy ♥

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails