Thursday, July 14, 2022

Reverse Confetti / Countdown to Confetti / Day 3

Dog Days5

It's Day 3 of the JULY release from Reverse Confetti!  We welcome 3 new stamp sets, 3 HOT FOIL stamps, and 5 new Confetti Cuts! 
Let's get the party started!!    

Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!



And cue the CUTENESS!!!  The newest critter set from Reverse Confetti are the dogs from Dog Days!!

My first card uses the sweet dog relaxing on a beach......I wish I was there too except I wish I had a margarita in hand.  😀😀

Dog Days4 (1)

Throw some rainbow colors into the umbrella.......the dog itself doesn't need color and is the star of the show!!  The background was done by masking off some lines onto a white notecard.  How adorable is this??

Dog Days3 (1)

***************************************

My second card is a mini slim card measuring 6 1/4 x 3 1/4 and is the perfect size for creating a scene like this beach!!

Dog Days2

Again, I masked off areas of my white notecard to create a simple beach scene.  The sand was created by making tiny dots with various colors of Copics and a white pigment ink pen but leaving space to stamp the sentiment in bold black.

Dog Days








*************************************************

Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $25 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.
  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes.


--Amy ♥

6 comments:

Sue D said...

I like the rainbow colors on these cute beach scenes.

Denise Bryant said...

The pups are just adorable! Love the way you colored these fun scenes!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE these pups! Darling rainbow umbrella and surf board!!!!

sharon g said...

The little bits of highlighting adds to much to the entire look. Really great job on both.

Carol McCready said...

Your cards are so adorable. Now I know I have to add these sets to my shopping list.

~amy~ said...

so super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails