Thursday, February 10, 2022

Avery Elle / Spring Release Blog Hop

Bunnies

I am so excited to begin sharing the newest release from AVERY ELLE!  
There is an amazing blog hop full of inspiration using the new release!

All of the new products are now available!
 


I appreciate a small but mighty stamp set!  These adorable Bunnies will steal your heart!!

A white notecard was masked off around three edges at 1/2" and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink was blended in ombre fashion.  For a bold and big sentiment, the Loads of Hello stamps were used in black ink.  Just a few images from the Bunnies set were Copic colored and added to create a mini scene.  The sentiment from Bunnies was also mixed in to round out the card.  

Bunnies2
Make sure to check out the Avery Elle blog for all release details!!


--Amy ♥

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super sweet Amy!

Lisa Petrella said...

Totally adorable card, Amy! That bunny with the flower on her head steals my heart!!! Makes me miss Linda. Oh how crazy she would be for all of the sweet little bunnies in this release.

Sra. Spitzer said...

Small but mighty is right! These little bunnies are PRECIOUS!! Love them!! I had to go to a secondary site (other than AE) to get them today, but I got 'em. I knew they'd sell out fast. I love, love, love your card, Amy!! I'd love to win b/c there are still a bunch of sets that I think are superb from this release but that I could not order in one go.
Thanks for sharing your considerable and remarkable talents w/ all of us!
Lori S in PA

sharon g said...

Such a sweet, simple little scene. I love how you colored the bunny. Great job.

Connie said...

I love this sweet card. Simple but really packs a punch.

Bridget Krause said...

wonderful article. it's very useful. I appreciate your post. Thank you for sharing this with us. We read an article related to similar which we liked very much, which can be useful for professional people. For more information, see my article "What Is The Spacebar Clicker? ". The spacebar clicks speed matters when it comes to FPS games. Users can enhance their gaming performance. Here you will learn more about also share your ideas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails