Thursday, August 12, 2021

Avery Elle / Fall 2021 Release Blog Hop

Nutcracker2

Welcome to the Fall Release from Avery Elle!  There is an amazing Blog Hop with tons of inspiration with this release!!  Get ready for some fall, Halloween, and winter!!



How about some holiday to start things off!!  The new Nutcrackers are so fun to color!  I decided to color in my favorite image with green and dark red Copics.  The oval background was spritzed with Shimmer Spray and some stars were stamped into the background with Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink.  A frame using the Oval Burst Elle-ments was added.  The image and the sentiment were added with foam adhesive and a few silver pearls!

Nutcracker


Check out the Blog Hop for more projects using the new release!

--Amy ♥

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice blog. Are you looking for the best fast food restaurant near me in India? Then click on the link to know more about al-baik al-baik.com has more than 100+ franchise store in india now offering best opportunity to collab with India best brand and your nearby restaurant. low cost franchise in india

MadeByMeghanK said...

The nutcrackers are my favorite! I LOVE the colors you used!

sharon g said...

I like your bright colors. They look so cute and fun.

Amanda Wilcox said...

Such a fabulous card! I love these nutcrackers! Such a great set!

Denise Bryant said...

Really cute card with the nutcracker! Love the oval burst design to frame him!

Carol Wortman said...

My eyes went right to these great nut crackers when I first saw the hop, my hubby loves them as decor so we always use a couple on the mantle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails