Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti / June Blog Hop



June Blog Hop2

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti June Blog Hop!  Make sure to check out the graphic below for the Retirement Sale going on NOW!
  
Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.  




I knew I wanted to share something "rainbow" for this blog hop.  When I think of birthdays, I think of color and rainbows!  

Using the Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts, strips of Reverse Confetti Cardstocks were adhered the the BACK of the die cuts.  This really jazzes up this cover plate!  What's even better?  The Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts is on SALE!!!!  I've paired it with the Celebrate Tag and Happy Coordinates stamps.
June Blog Hop



--Amy ♥

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Teri S. said...

What a smart idea to layer cardstock in narrow strips behind the die cut panel. I love the bold CELEBRATE die done in the same colours. Such a celebratory looking card!

Melissa Leftrick said...

So adorable!! Love this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails