Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Reverse Confetti / Hello Wreath

Hello!  
I am sharing one of my favorite, older floral sets, Bold Blooms, from Reverse Confetti.




I pulled out Mist, Baby Blue, and Abyss Reverse Confetti Inks to stamp my blooms.  For something more muted, I used Stormy Ink for the leaves.  All the blooms and leaves were die cut using the coordinating dies and adhered to a Wreath Confetti Cuts, some with foam adhesive.  

My wreath was adhered to a white notecard that was layered with the Plaid Lines--Small Confetti Cuts.  A simple 'hello' was die cut using the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cuts done out of Stormy Cardstock.  To finish, a few clear gems were adhered.



Supplies:


1 comment:

LIZARD said...

Very pretty wreath card. Great blue hues!

Related Posts with Thumbnails